Devilrays Beds of Funk

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

Ok here is my thread with my 4 Smart Big Bag Beds. Under 4-1000w HPS. I used 8 - Bags of Pro Mix Ultimate Organic per bed. At $6.40 per bag of dirt, I was happy. All of these plants were in 4x4 rockwool cubes and vegged for 2 weeks and then transplanted into the beds. In the beds we have all of my selection from seed runs of... Biker Kush 2.0, Larry's Lemon Cookies, Chemdog D x Electric Larry Land, Purple Berry x TrainWreck and a few Motorbreath and Ghostrider thrown in there as well. These beds are 40 days into flower.

After the transplant the Bikers were not very happy. Got some crazy burn on the leaves. I guess that soil straight out of the bag is pretty "hot". I don't think I will use it again. I do like the beds though, but I think I am going to run a different soil. Maybe @GrowMaster or @JACKMAYOFFER or another bed grower could chime in and give a good recommendation for my beds. Then to make things even worse, I get a fuckin case of Spider Mites. Both rooms, Veg and Flower. I am attacking it and hopefully will have it under control. I beat them fuckers before, so hopefully I can do it again. My leaves are showing some sort of problems. I have been in hydro so long, I haven't ran into any problems like this in a long time. My main concern right now is the Mites. I'm watering with straight water to flush any of the bullshit in the plants. If anyone wants to comment on them, please do. You're not gonna hurt my feelings. I've been doing this a long time, but will always take any help I can get.

Bikebed
Bikebed Bikebed Bikebed Llcbed

Chemellbed
Llcbikebed
Pbtwbed
Chemdellbed
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Sup bro ! Looking good homie.. I would recommend SimpliciTeas Nutrient Pack for a awesome Super soil base.. Use there recipe and feed plenty of bennies and SeaGreen( or something similar) and your ladies will love it.. It can be reused also and will only get better!

Check ya later bro... ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

For the mites, pick up some Triact70 or a similar neem product and spray every 3-4 days till those fuks are gone.. Spray down the whole room also and rotate the neem sprays with caps foliar and Sea Green. Depending on the type of mites, that should take care of them in your veg room if your consistant.. If possible I would clone your mother's if they are to big for better coverage.. Soak the cuts for 10-15 mins in a 10% bleach solution swishing occationaly.. Wait for the cuts to root and ditch the mothers...

Flowering rooms a different story depending on how bad their hit.. ~ODB~

devilrays

devilrays

Hey ODB, glad to see you around! Yeah I have some Neem that I'm using. I used it a couple years back when I had them. It worked pretty well. Not all of my moms are affected thankfully. I do have Caps Foliar and I will be using that as well. I hate these damn things.
Thanks for the input and don't be a stranger!

Mogrow

Mogrow

your gear looks beefy @ 40 days, nice work..
when i'm 40 days and got some mites i try to keep the room as cold and windy as i can. they don't seem to set up shop as well with the wind blowing on their asses...
u might do a lite mighty wash followed by a clear water foilar ??

devilrays

devilrays

Impossible to get consistently cool right now, but when it gets cool here on some nights, I know it helps.
I'm battling back and my buddy gave me his mite killing recipe and I'm going to run that and hopefully I kill them bitches!!

E

E.T.

soak some lavender and/or rosemary in some water for 24hrs. dilute 1:1 and spray. alternate the botanicals and you will have the upper hand. this can be done up till harvest. although, i don't like spraying anything on my flowers. have you thought about a custom soil mix for your beds? the addition of neem meal and karanja meal will greatly benefit your plants from pests. before you flower, once a week, spray with a mixture of aloe, fulvic and silica. this will beef up your plants cells to repel alomst all attacks.
just my .02
hth

Top Bottom