Devilrays White Fire OG

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

Here is a pic of one of my two White Fire phenos. I have 2 different ones, this one being my favorite for obvious reasons. Special thanks to a buddy that made this possible!! So here is my White Fire....:banana1sv6:

White fire
Rushoe

Rushoe

very nice I have one to just havent flowered her yet I I will next run she is a bute bro nice work.

devilrays

devilrays

Thank You! She's about half way finished here. In Fox Farm Soil with added perlite, underneath a 600w HPS. This pheno stretches a ton! So next time with this one there will be barely any veg. My other pheno has 1/2 the stretch of this one.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good she is Gunna get chunky.. Great pheno from a killer strain u can't go wrong with White Fire OG..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice! wiFi is a monumental strain period. Raskal did the damn thing when he put these 2 together, didnt he?!! Wish I had the dough cuz Id snatch a couple packs of his S1's. Just to support the movement and his vision. Bout a month ago I was gifted some Fire cut pollen. Well, I dont think there was ever a Fire cut male, so either its bullshit or pollen from a reversed female. Messin around I pollenated my Double Purple Doja godess with some his/her polllen. Should be amazing. Smokes Double Purpe Doja cut I have is actually very powerful for a purple too so Im stoked about seeing what these produce. But i was considering pollenating my cut of The White and make a few WiFi's for me. Antone have insight or comments on the possibilities of this Fire cut pollen actually being the real deal? The guy i got it from is pretty straight up. Ive gotten some KILLER genetics from him.(White Fire x Fire Alien, ECPD by outlaw Alien Bubba, Casey Jones S1's and Magenta99). So I trust him enough to check it out. I just aint sure if there was ever a male. The word "cut" leads me to beleive that it was a clone only female.......

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Maybe he got it from a Fire Alien seeds he could of found a Fire leaning Male in the pack.. That's how OG Raskel is makin' his Fire BX..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That very well could be, but I personally woudve labeled it just as you said. that way there's no question or confusion. Good call though. Thats probably what happened. Thanks MakinGoo!

Maybe he got it from a Fire Alien seeds he could of found a Fire leaning Male in the pack.. That's how OG Raskel is makin' his Fire BX..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Damn she is a frosty b*tch!! Great find or score, bro.

R

razkaliconnec10

yup shes beautiful.. theres no doubt about that one!

N

ncmaineac

gifted

why does it always seem that when a breeder gets hold of a good plant that its always seems to be "gifted"....why are they never purchased from one of the other breeders....reminds me of stocks....

when a new stock comes out they call it an"ipo" but the only people that can get them are friends of the company ....or friends of the broker....

just once i would like to read...yah...i bought some seeds from og and now i have this incredible strain that we are calling "blastoff" or something like that...

oh well..just a stoner making an observation....

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoo hoo buddy. Looking real frosty. :)

fred

Venom818

Venom818

why does it always seem that when a breeder gets hold of a good plant that its always seems to be "gifted"....why are they never purchased from one of the other breeders....reminds me of stocks....

when a new stock comes out they call it an"ipo" but the only people that can get them are friends of the company ....or friends of the broker....

just once i would like to read...yah...i bought some seeds from og and now i have this incredible strain that we are calling "blastoff" or something like that...

because when your a breeder you usually have people offering you cuts and if not they will trade.From what i hear raskal got this cut from his boy

Nice wifi by the way bro would love to see more pics

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Bcuz things seem to stay running smooth when u use terms that aren't as abraisive. Like "gifted". A gift presented in turn for the" donations" made for the work and for "The Cause". What I buy or he buys, is really no ones business bro. But I'm just sayin....
Instead of picking things apart and overanalyzing this, let's focus on the material intended for this thread.
Thatnks for clarifiying all that fellas. Can't wait to see what they make!!!

devilrays

devilrays

Thanks man! Looked great! I didn't take nearly as many pics as I should have...

Latest posts

Top Bottom