• Tagged users None
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

ha we put that up in a week...hard work man.. ill show some pix on how we water

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I gotta see this lol, man what a task>>>i was thinking for sure you had ebb/flow going:)

Looks great:passingjoint:

gtd

true grit

true grit

Wow looks stellar, I'm interested in the watering too... how large of a space and lights cover these? Killer set-up...

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

this is a 12 lamp room and a 8 lamp room next to it.. its a basic water system.. I have a rez connected to a timer and pumps feed with a garden hose .. I line the floor with pound line and make a small pool..I spread it 3 ways and fill about a half inch of water all over the floor the 3.5 liter pots drink it up fast.. its a wick system ill take more pix..

D

doubleds

heh devilsharvest

whats going on bro, long time no see mate. Nice looking grow bro, how do you like the casey jones? Hope things are well.

dds

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looking good D.H cant wait to try sum lol

see you soon bro:)

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

casey j

heh devilsharvest

whats going on bro, long time no see mate. Nice looking grow bro, how do you like the casey jones? Hope things are well.

dds

hey man im very good.. casey is the best so good to work with this one.. I just did some iceolater casey j and it is killer.. I got some more tricks to come..

Billygoat

Billygoat

Very sweet setup. Thanks for sharing the info and pictures. Looks like some killer cola's in there. Enjoy the bubble.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom