Devils Harvest Casey Jones, Flower 2 Or Scrog 1 Plant?

• Thread starter diogodasilva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diogodasilva

Hello fellows!

Not so long ago these plants had real issues and I was about to start over.
Turns out they've been dialed in and are growing a lot. To the point that I am running out of space
icon_lol.gif

They have been both super cropped. Good problem to have I guess.
icon_cool.gif

Anyway, I am wondering.
One of those plants is a real bush master, its growing nodes on top of nodes, real vigorous.
The other is nice too but node spacing is a little bigger and more lanky with less thick stems.

Look at its size now, and it is only on a 1 Gal pot. I was thinking to ditch the one on the left and upsize the pot of the one on the right and scrog it. In a matter of a few days it will fill in this whole 1,5m2 space thats for sure.

so, What do you think?
icon_question.gif

1 - Let them Flower both the way they are now?
2 - Scrog only the most vigorous and let it flower.

Devils harvest casey jones flower 2 or scrog 1 plant
Devils harvest casey jones flower 2 or scrog 1 plant 2
SMACKA

SMACKA

Nice looking & healthy plants! My first question would be... do you have any room to raise those lights or are they stuck in place where they are?

D

diogodasilva

Nice looking & healthy plants! My first question would be... do you have any room to raise those lights or are they stuck in place where they are?
Thanks bro!
They can be risen about 3ft

B

Burned Haze

Get a trellis and switch to 12/12 (flower) if they aren’t cause depending to strain/region they will stretch 1-3 times their size . Trellis will help with weight and forcing stuff down and to play with .

D

diogodasilva

Get a trellis and switch to 12/12 (flower) if they aren’t cause depending to strain/region they will stretch 1-3 times their size . Trellis will help with weight and forcing stuff down and to play with .

Thats the idea, but with two plants I won't be able to fit into the net, too much branching.

B

Burned Haze

lol are you serious ? I run way bigger plants indoors /outdooors with trellis no problem , no dissing /disrespect here ( you just have to trellis before they have buds and they overtake you and resins all over ) around 3-5 weeks in .

I just think you can control almost any plant with a trellis with just a little green string and some trellis

D

diogodasilva

lol are you serious ? I run way bigger plants indoors /outdooors with trellis no problem , no dissing /disrespect here ( you just have to trellis before they have buds and they overtake you and resins all over ) around 3-5 weeks in .

I just think you can control almost any plant with a trellis with just a little green string and some trellis

I know, its just the horizontal space is very limited. But I will try.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I agree. Some PVC, a trellis net, and some garden wire. Flatten them out a little where they’re at, and flower them both. Not a full SCrOG set up, just some support to keep the canopy low and even.

Top Bottom