Votes: 15 50.0%
  • poor

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • bad

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hey all.. im starting a seed company and it will hit the farm soon.. im doing this right so testing and growing with good results.. Im about to print some cards for the seeds and wanted get feed back on the look... the first one is for the back and the 2nd is for the front logo

Back cover final
Front cover final 1 copy
winta

winta

the second one would be very good marketing wise my dude! plus i always got a kick out of that poster lol what knid of strains u got?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

About time you got things rolling D.H

i like the 2nd one

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

im going to use business cards so ill have the 2 logos front and back.. I have a few strains coming
Kuchi= exodus cheese X Og kush,
Devils haze= G13 haze X G13 indica,
John doe= strawberry sour diesel X G13 indica and more and more...

M

Malachi

I like the second one better, I think if you did the back logo with a ganja leaf in the medical symbol and made the leaf green, and keep the snakes white it would bring it all together a little more. Sorry to critic, but I am an artist and just giving my honest opinion.

Good luck with the company bro, I am a seed junkie so I am sure I will run some of your gear.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
im going to use business cards so ill have the 2 logos front and back.. I have a few strains coming

logos look cool, I think the original devils harvest logo is the best. dont forget to put me down homie...I will gladly test and rock these out 4 ya!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Game on, bring on the goodness....

Love the second artwork

Tex

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Second one for sure- looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I like the sounds of the Kuchi...

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Kuchi= exodus cheese X Og kush

Exodus x og kush is going to be sumthing extremly dank as fuck, remember to keep me a few DH:)

Me and Toberry are still toking on that Chiesel you originally crossed, we got a banging cut of it and its got that diesel funk with the cheesey taste and its a high yielder, i would love to see that exodus crossed with a sd ibl.

H

HazeVentura

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bring on the dank.....

btw, second is killer

peace HV

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Kuchi= exodus cheese X Og kush

Exodus x og kush is going to be sumthing extremly dank as fuck, remember to keep me a few DH:)

Me and Toberry are still toking on that Chiesel you originally crossed, we got a banging cut of it and its got that diesel funk with the cheesey taste and its a high yielder, i would love to see that exodus crossed with a sd ibl.

heads up man I did a cross of exodus X sour D.. ill put them as side for you bro

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

thanks guy.. the cards are been printed now I must get on to logic and we will put some seeds up on the farm.. my john doe is killer pix coming soon as I get the time..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guy.. the cards are been printed now I must get on to logic and we will put some seeds up on the farm.. my john doe is killer pix coming soon as I get the time..

Nice bro! The second art work is sick IMO!

M

mellofello

Hey Devil's nice looking pack and even nicer sounding crosses right there! Do you have some shots of the crosses?

peace

mello

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Hey Devil's nice looking pack and even nicer sounding crosses right there! Do you have some shots of the crosses?

peace

mello

hey man ya I got pix... ill post them soon.. ill make some treads.. I have a lot of crosses to come..

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Devils work

hey guys some pix of my seed crop.. check it out

DPP 049
DPP 001
DPP 005
DPP 015
DPP 016
DPP 019
DPP 012
DPP 047