Kosher jack slh day 4 008
Kosher jack slh day 4 009
Kosher jack slh day 4 012
Kosher jack slh day 4 013
Kosher jack slh day 4 015
Kosher jack slh day 4 016
Kosher jack slh day 4 017
Kosher jack slh day 4 018
Well after alot of debate Dewie Cox will be in charge.
Here's what we have so far.
Super Lemon Haze 2 phenos
Jack The Ripper
Kosher Kush
Northern Lights (Sensi) 2 phenos
Northern Lights#5 x Haze
Delahaze
Mikage
Sensi Star.
Running 7 plants 12litre containors drip hydro
Advanced nutrients

6 plants organic 28litre containors
bottom layer mix of cow manure, vermiculite and 2.1 mix
rest 2.1 soil mix
1000 watt hps

Anyways here's a few pics that take you from the transplant to day 5 flower.
I still have some lower branches and popcorn buds to hack tonight but things will hopefully workout.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Hey jugg I been curious about those tomato cages for a long time. How do you use them? Are they just for support? Or dobyou use them as a verticle screen and pull tops and branches through? I wanna put them in my grow when I get started indoors for the winter.. thx man

Haggardass

Haggardass

Btw your plants are lookin stellar sir.. what do you think about that sensi NL? I read its one of the best lights out there? Was actually thinking about running that indoors once but almost 200 duckets for 10 seeds isn't in my budget right now ha

juggernaut

juggernaut

Hey jugg I been curious about those tomato cages for a long time. How do you use them? Are they just for support? Or dobyou use them as a verticle screen and pull tops and branches through? I wanna put them in my grow when I get started indoors for the winter.. thx man
just a way to manipulate the branches and tie the big buds onto for support.
Goal being to have a level canopy....even the outsides being a little higher...stadium effect.
The cages are a little loose is 12l buckets of hydroton but tighter in the soil.
I think the strings with the square would be my first choice when i move.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Btw your plants are lookin stellar sir.. what do you think about that sensi NL? I read its one of the best lights out there? Was actually thinking about running that indoors once but almost 200 duckets for 10 seeds isn't in my budget right now ha
I love the northern lights. the taste is awesome. I ended up with a keeper and i will be growing the last seed of the bunch in organic soil....One will win which means i'm left with something good.
I've grown for 15 years and some of my best plants came from cheaper seeds in the BC area.

Somany good strains out there I would order some Alien Strains and from there it's a huge list still before i think the strain nl from sensi deserves the money.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I've been growing for about three years now still learn things everyday that's one reason I love it I never get bored but ya thx for the info on the on the cages I think ill just go with a horizontal screen since you say it like that. What's with all the talk about alien genetics I hear that name thrown around all the time.. what are some must haves from them? Thx again j

juggernaut

juggernaut

I've been growing for about three years now still learn things everyday that's one reason I love it I never get bored but ya thx for the info on the on the cages I think ill just go with a horizontal screen since you say it like that. What's with all the talk about alien genetics I hear that name thrown around all the time.. what are some must haves from them? Thx again j
I'm growing them for the first time. The growth structure and smell are mighty fine.
Unless you get the chance to try them before you smoke them it's just a guessing game. Check the Alien forum for what people have tried and there opinions. Or order by his description.

juggernaut

juggernaut

10 days
Still streching so I'll be doimg some more bending tieing. The Kosher seems to be streching the most but it is a little thinner so I have some extra room to play with. I should have had 2 days less veg....yes 2 days is huge in a tent.
Day 10 kosher 016
Day 10 kosher 017
Day 10 kosher 018
Day 10 kosher 020
Day 10 kosher 024
Day 10 kosher 025
Day 10 kosher 027
Day 10 kosher 026
Day 10 kosher 028
Day 10 kosher 030

juggernaut

juggernaut

Last 2 pics at 10 days. Then I'll wait till day 21 to post....Also the leaves on the kosher have a few THC resin glands...AT 10 DAYS....Giddyup
Day 10 kosher 031
Day 10 kosher 033

juggernaut

juggernaut

II let the plants get to big before flowering. I've bent the hell out of them. I'll be more prepared next harvest.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Day 41 koshjack 001
Day 41 koshjack 002
Day 41 koshjack 003
Day 41 koshjack 004
Day 41 koshjack 005
Day 41 koshjack 008
Day 41 koshjack 009
Day 41 koshjack 011
Day 41 koshjack 009
Day 41 koshjack 013
Day 41
first 2 pics SLH, nest Jack the ripper then the rest....Sorry about the lights.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Day44 Getting close
Pics of Kosher, Mikage, Jack and some of the whole gang.
1 plant of Kosher has started to get low on the nitrogen...I think. It's closer to the HID then the others...Also looks luike Jack the ripper is showing on a couple leaves....looks and smells great. Can't wait to start the flush.
Day 44koshmikjack 001
Day 44koshmikjack 003
Day 44koshmikjack 004
Day 44koshmikjack 005
Day 44koshmikjack 006
Day 44koshmikjack 007
Day 44koshmikjack 008
Day 44koshmikjack 009
Day 44koshmikjack 010
Day 44koshmikjack 011

Top Bottom