Diablo OG Genetics or crosses

• Thread starter Gabriel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Iv heard its a seed someone found in a bag of ghost. I can tell you that its def not a top notch og compared to other og cuts. Ghost, tahoe, legend, sfv, tk, louie all easily take the diablo cut .

But of corse the story is just what iv heard from tons of people and the order I place og cuts is from personal opinion and from what my patients tell me.

S

smoketrees

Owner of RDC ”D” got the cut from orgnkid. The cut comes from florida, and in my experience is just as good as most any og cut. Although lots of fake diablos get passed around, I got mine directly from D.

P

paulycali

Diablo done right is FIRE!!!!

Someone on hear has some pics of the real deal Diablo Og. Imo closely resembles the True Og

Great yielder for an Og. I have been searching for the real one. No luck yet :(

southstreets

southstreets

I love the diablo myself and would take it over a lot of other ogs myself! Grows massive buds for an og.. Heard its og crossed with skunk#1 or something along those lines.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
If you got the real diablo og cut it is dank og.... few pics of the legit nugs.

There is also a cut called diablo which is a cross and not the same as the diablo OG clone.
Diablo4
Diablo6
Diablo2

K

kushsmoker30

the 1 time i got some diablo from a club in LA, it was a deff let down......but whos to say i got the real deal

Gabriel

Gabriel

Well who ever the artist is who created Diablo OG, I hope he reads this so he can shed some light and give me some seeds or cuttings............peace out

S

smoketrees

and some Diablo nugs i found online from RDC, the club the cut originates from.

11309resedadiscountcaregiversdiabloogkush003.jpg

11309resedadiscountcaregiversdiabloogkush002.jpg

also i wasnt dissing lead, i know he kills it! his GSC pics are insane, and under floros!!! what!! guy knows his shit, i was just saying his pics didnt give the best represenation of the strain

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
and some Diablo nugs i found online from RDC, the club the cut originates from.
also i wasnt dissing lead, i know he kills it! his GSC pics are insane, and under floros!!! what!! guy knows his shit, i was just saying his pics didnt give the best represenation of the strain
Very nice diablo! I did not get the swell on her like she shoulda/coulda gotten. Suspect she needed less food and more time to finish.
You have a good eye. I agree with your comment about diablo.
I prefer to hear peoples true opinion. Rather than a sugar coated response.. Same clone from same person.

S

smoketrees

i could tell by the colors of her in your pics that it was really her. Ive had more than a few batches of her turn out just ok, with not much of that swollen poddyness. But when she is dialed she is bad ass! Sometimes reminds me of a sort of BO funk og, defnitely puts out some chunky nugs too

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Og kush cuts are hard to have dialed everytime you run them. Sometimes they come out ep8c and sometimes not so much. I can say after running about 6 or 7 verified original cuts that iv came across some og hybrid seed phenos that are much easier to grow, yield better and have a stronger og flavor. Not saying they were better then any og cut but that they were just super dank. Im still and always will be a sucker for a really well grown ghost og or triangle kush...

As far as diablo goes.....iv had 4 or 5 batches. They were def real. Some batches better then others but its really a personal preference when your talking about which og is the best....

S

smoketrees

i think the biggest fault for the diablo, is 99% of it on the market is super commercial chemmed out crap. May look and smell good, but rarely do i consider it a great smoke. Best diablo ive had was ones grown by myself or homies, 9 times outta 10 that i would get diablo from rdc or sddc, it smoked/burned like crap. but occasonally they would have the fire

Top Bottom