DIABLO OG who has grown and smoked her

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

how does the diablo compare in potency/yield/taste to lets say tahoe,larry,sfv ?

southstreets

southstreets

imo opinion i thought it was some pretty potent shit myself!! it doesnt have that lemony funk.. its more a spicey hashy og.. im growin her out right now and ahvent went through a whole grow yet but i liked the smoke alot!!

Venom818

Venom818

imo opinion i thought it was some pretty potent shit myself!! it doesnt have that lemony funk.. its more a spicey hashy og.. im growin her out right now and ahvent went through a whole grow yet but i liked the smoke alot!!

nice, I have smoked her but never grew her and not sure if the sample i smoked was grown to her potential

southstreets

southstreets

i think its kill for sure and alot of cats i deal with love her too.. i think you'll like it.. you'd def do her right!!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I agree with south. I think she is up there if done right. If not taken to 70 days not quite a strong but still good and hard hitting.

Recovers quickly to topping bending, easy to clone. I think diablo will be the winner in yield. Getting ready to take diablo and skywalker for a run. Looking for that gpw OG.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya man Diablo Og looks to be a good yielder for sure. I got a couple in the 28th day right now.Not to bad of a stretch either. I use to pick it up at a clinic before I started growing my own meds and it was bomb. A hashy OG really nice so I`m pretty excited about this run

true grit

true grit

Got some homies with mad OG cuts- the Diablo is their favorite. I'll see if i can get a sample this week coming when i see em.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya I snapped some pics for you guys last night but I`m having issues with usb/camera I will try again in a while. I`ve been looking for the True Og cut.I`m in socal and was wondering which clubs in LA,SFV,OC have legit Og cuts or which clubs carry cali con seeds or cuts.Thanks

Venom818

Venom818

thnx to all who have replied would love to see pix of this girl

E

ent

I have some in veg. About to get the flip in the next 10 days or so. I'll let you know. I've got an OG room going, gunna run a bunch of cuts side by side. Diablo, J's OGK, SFV, Valley, Fire, Abusive, 5k, fireXalien. I'm subscribed and i'll let you know in the coming months.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Only got vegging pics right now, will be taking some flower shots this run.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Took some shots before I smoked it all. Some cured bud shot of diablo og. Was taken to 60 days. Delicious Fire.

diablo.jpg

diablo1.jpg

diablo2.jpg

diablo3.jpg

diablo4.jpg

diablo5.jpg

diablo6.jpg

O

OZUT

Love my Diablo....Fast cloner, fast grower, not too bad on the stretch and just a great smoke. I don't like the fruity stuff, so this is really good.

Venom818

Venom818

Took some shots before I smoked it all. Some cured bud shot of diablo og. Was taken to 60 days. Delicious Fire.

diablo.jpg

diablo1.jpg

diablo2.jpg

diablo3.jpg

diablo4.jpg

diablo5.jpg

diablo6.jpg

nice bro looks dank

Love my Diablo....Fast cloner, fast grower, not too bad on the stretch and just a great smoke. I don't like the fruity stuff, so this is really good.

thnx for the info bro

Top Bottom