diagnose my problem? Leave's are puffy and drooping?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UrbanGorilla

http://i2.invalid.com/albums/y2/xxkaotictripxx/006-2.jpg

http://i2.invalid.com/albums/y2/xxkaotictripxx/002-1.jpg

Any ideas? my mothers look great but all the plants vegging have this funky leaf issue. Could it be temp? To cold perhaps? Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated TY :)

hiboy

hiboy

when leaves twist i've sometimes seen a ph problem or ppm problem. What are ur nutes?
hiboy

babies at 6.0 ph, ppm under 500

convex

convex

Still need info ...

Environment?
Feed regiment/ratio/products ?
Strain, medium, style?

Anything is just a guess without proper details.

U

UrbanGorilla

im currently growing 3 strains, the pics are LA Confidential but i also have quirkel and strawberry x deep chunk. all oaksterdamn strains except the la wich i started from seed... my temp swings from 68-78 degree's. ummm 6 x 6 growdan rockwool. Advanced nutrients VEG A+B b52 rhino skin voodoo juice carbload zymes fulvic. They get watered once a day currently approxametly 1 hour after lights come on. I've never had this happen useing this recipe.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like they're having transpiration issues to me. If it is too cold then they'll do just what you're seeing, too.

bigdrty

bigdrty

I would check your run off of each plant to make sure your pH is
between 5.6-6.0 and your ppms are not to high.
looks like a pH flux problem..

S

Snow Crash

Your rock wool looks weird man.

Leaves have several layers of cells that all must grow at even rates to get uniform growth. What you are seeing is a problem with a cell wall structure not having access to what it needs.

Twisted growth often indicates a Calcium deficiency. I'd suggest looking at your ratios (AN is pretty low on Calcium) and consider supplementing some to resolve the imbalance. It won't take much Ca, just enough to compete for uptake with the potassium.

U

UrbanGorilla

totaly correct. i use coco covers on tops of my rockwools to prevent algie growth. Algie will slow the water uptake of the medium and just makes it a pain in the ass when im watering so i use the coco covers to prevent that. Basicly they just block the light from the top of the medium but also allow the water to pass through.

U

UrbanGorilla

P.S. I had to go purchase a new ph metor and calibration liquid. My ph metor was on the fritz and when i checked the ph of my reclamation water it was through the roof. 1 good flush and ph corrected feeding for 3 days snapped the girls out of it. thanks for all the great advice and thoughts friends. The girls are going to the new property this coming weekend for another emerald triangle outdoor gatrden :)

Top Bottom