Diagnose nutrient issue, looking for guidance. My sick lil girl.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Here's the sick patient, and the leaves down below. Let me try and give a little of the back story. Ran out of Calcium Nitrate, so I've been using some organic mixtures, Kelp, plus amino acids until it arrived yesterday. I was mostly using the kelp, till I noticed the calcium defict, so added some of the amino acids instead, out of deperation. Applied it then, but I think I should have withheld the fishy part, anyhow, it's progressing fast, so I need to put this in check straight away.

She got a dose of Cal nitrate yesterday, and giving her a good flush, and regular nutes, and a bit of humics to burn anything that's left, and of course, reapply microbes. All the other plants look good except this one, so I just flushed the others with a bit of water, and added some humics, I want to throw these guys in overdrive. Tomorrow, I'll start them back up on a normal flowering regime.

Any words of wisdom, or constructive criticism welcome, and taken under advisement.
Ah, and the strain is Early Miss Auto x Frankenstein.

IMG_20210517_174939221.jpg

IMG_20210517_173512324.jpg
IMG_20210517_173522448.jpg

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
mmm, first i was going to say overwatering, but i don’t think you would do that other than by mistake, you know what your doing so... when i do a closeup on my phone for the leaf pictures i think i see signs of leaf septoria? do you see it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom