diagnose this room..

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

t
I doubt the curling is related to the increased co2 plants dnt mind 2000 ppms.

Yea try a night without the dehum on and i bet the co2 will be constant. Though I wouldnt do this in flower as your RH will be through the roof
Still having high co2 at night. The room is sealed hella tight. What are people thoughts of a fan to clear at night? Fully sealed is still new to me and this one is tighter than a wedgie. Dehuey runs wonderin if thats creating the extra co2 or the plants expel that amount an night. Room is nice though just need to feel good about my decisions. Thanks.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Run a fan at night to pull out the C02 so if you have 800 cu ft use a 800 cfm fan I put mine on a humitsat set at 60 % fan comes on pulls the Co2 out down to about 400ppms. Put your fan on a damper.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

MWD,Babies seem to have a harder time in a sealed room w co2 in the beginning but once they get their grow on a bit they seem to take the enviro stresses in stride ime.I do not run my co2 at night FWIW.

JPLord01

JPLord01

When you put your babys in run your Co2 at about 500 to 600 then go up from there max out at 1000ppms.

Nutts

Nutts

I have access to unlimited medical co2 and a regulator. Is it really worth it ? The thermometer at plant level gets up to eighty sometimes. I always felt like it would kind of be a pain can it really make that much of a difference. Or is it specifically for people running high temperatures

Top Bottom