Diagnoses Needed

• Thread starter DWCgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWCgrower

DWCgrower

I am running a flow and fill tables 4' X 4' 75gal resorvour with a 600W light. My plants are looking a little frail. Some are very strong and some are dark green and not growing like the other once. The roots are looking a little greener then id want them to be.

Diagnoses needed
Diagnoses needed 2
Diagnoses needed 3
Diagnoses needed 4
Diagnoses needed 5
Diagnoses needed 6
Diagnoses needed 7
Diagnoses needed 8
Diagnoses needed 9
Diagnoses needed 10
Diagnoses needed
Diagnoses needed 2
Diagnoses needed 3
Diagnoses needed 4
Diagnoses needed 5
Diagnoses needed 6
Diagnoses needed 7
Diagnoses needed 8
Diagnoses needed 9
Diagnoses needed 10
I am including some pictures that shows the room condition and the way the plants are looking, please let me know what I am doing wrong?
Diagnoses needed
Diagnoses needed 2

Thanks

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I would do whatever I could to block light from your roots first. Second, they look like they started to flower and now re vegging. Are those numbers on your blue lab consistent?

DWCgrower

DWCgrower

the PPM's don't really move (which is weird) the PH did swing a bit. I did the monster clone method (basically took them from 2 week flower plants)

DWCgrower

DWCgrower

I would do whatever I could to block light from your roots first. Second, they look like they started to flower and now re vegging. Are those numbers on your blue lab consistent?
the PPM's don't really move (which is weird) the PH did swing a bit. I did the monster clone method (basically took them from 2 week flower plants)

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

your guardian reads 6.3 for ph and it appears you are using leca as a medium

2 things i would do

1: take some rigid foam and cut holes in it for the witch hats to seal of your tray

2: try running your ph at 5.3

fwiw

Top Bottom