Diagnosing my plant Part II

• Thread starter Hamilton44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hamilton44

Hamilton44

Hello everyone, and especially to those who have helped me here before. This is my first grow.

The biggest plant is named Niel, after the astro physicists Niel deGrasse Tyson. (Just wanted you people to know :)

My setup now is a lot better but I have an issue that needs to be resolved. The thing is that I've got two Sour Diesel Photo Period but I've desiced to grow an auto batch in between. So my two plants will be in veg. for about 2-3 more months. I have topped the big one, and I have previously had an issue with the soil being to dense so that the drainage was not good enough. The soil I replaced it with has little to no nutrients.

Now that I want the plant grow as little as possible I have not been giving it any nutrients, and I believe that that's why some unwanted things have happened to it. I have MGB by AN.

Basically my question is, is this nitrogen deficiency? Or is it any bug/virus/bacteria?

I water it with 800ml every 2-3 days.

Humidtity is stable at 60-70% RH at 24 Celsius.

Thanks a lot for the help in this community, I wish I could help back. Holla at me if you ever find yourself in Norway.

//Hamilton

Diagnosing my plant part ii
Diagnosing my plant part ii 2
Diagnosing my plant part ii 3
Diagnosing my plant part ii 4
Diagnosing my plant part ii 5
Diagnosing my plant part ii 6
Diagnosing my plant part ii 7
threatco

threatco

It looks similar to mine. I am not an expert so don't take action based on this. But I THINK it looks like calcium deficiency. Because it is mostly on the big top leaves, and it is patchy and not focused on the tips. The leaves seem dark enough to not be N def. And I don't see anything that looks like bugs to me.

My leaves have little dots on the under-side that helped me identify the part of the issue.

Hope this bump helps someone with more experience give you their advice.

A or B 2

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Momma had to feed while laying her eggs. Lol I'm not sure just seen that and would be my first thought.

Top Bottom