Diagnosis Help!

• Thread starter Corvailas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Corvailas

Corvailas

Howdy folks, need confirmation of a diagnosis please.

I have 3 Blue Cheese growing in an Autopot system. All in 15L pots. This is the only plant that is showing these signs - slightly lighter green leaves and browing spots on leaves two nodes down from the top. All lower growth is void of the spots but is the same lighter shade of green. I should add that the newest growth right at the top looks fine, it's just some leaves a few nodes down from them.

I am growing in Coco/Clay 40/60. EC at time of diagnosis was 1.7 using Hydrotops Grow A and B for soft water. pH is kept at 6.0 in the res and I do have a pump in the res that comes on every couple of hours to keep things nice and mixed.

I am thinking that this is a magnesium deficiency but would like someone more in the know to confirm this for me. She's the one out of the three with the most amount of bud sites and will be ready to switch to flowering in the next week or two so really want to get her healthy before then.

Thanks in advance for the help 😊

Diagnosis help
Diagnosis help 2
Diagnosis help 3
Diagnosis help 4
Diagnosis help 5
Diagnosis help 6
Diagnosis help 7
Diagnosis help 8
Corvailas

Corvailas

No however I have added some in to the res as of yesterday. Just find it odd that the other two are totally fine and this one isn't. Maybe it's because it has more flower sites and needs more food 🤔. Haven't added calmag previously as my nutes are designed for soft water so was going on the assumption they have cal/mag in them.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No however I have added some in to the res as of yesterday. Just find it odd that the other two are totally fine and this one isn't. Maybe it's because it has more flower sites and needs more food 🤔. Haven't added calmag previously as my nutes are designed for soft water so was going on the assumption they have cal/mag in them.
In that case I’m sure a good grower using the similar system to you will chime in , I’m in coco perlite so I’ll sit and take notes . Regards OD.

Vaqueros Verde

Vaqueros Verde

Even though you have 3 girls with the same name doesn't mean they all have the same needs.
I grow in autopots using canna products and RO. I use ppm meter and always add calmag first to bring water up to 200ish ppm and then add nutrients to desired levels, even though canna supposedly has enough calmag. I grow completely different strains at the same time and rarely have problems.

Corvailas

Corvailas

Even though you have 3 girls with the same name doesn't mean they all have the same needs.
I grow in autopots using canna products and RO. I use ppm meter and always add calmag first to bring water up to 200ish ppm and then add nutrients to desired levels, even though canna supposedly has enough calmag. I grow completely different strains at the same time and rarely have problems.
I think I'm going to start doing that myself, thought my nutes had enough cal/mag in them but clearly not. Thanks for the confidence boost on that maneuver 👍

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Likely a Ca deficiency.

What I would do is soak them in a calmag solution with EC of about 0.4, ph 5.8 for half an hour before lights come on to recharge the Ca in the cation sites, and then when the lights come on recharge the media with nutrient solution with an additional 0.2ec calmag added.

Not sure how that would work with an autopot system...

Top Bottom