Diagnosis please? Anyone? Bueller..? Yellow and curling leaves!

• Thread starter Littlefoxton100
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

Hey Guys back again. A few of my plants have yellow spots and streaks. I’m more worried about the small curling leaves. It’s cold where I am and humidity is very high. Any help much appreciated.. thanks!

Diagnosis please anyone bueller yellow and curling leaves
Diagnosis please anyone bueller yellow and curling leaves 2
Diagnosis please anyone bueller yellow and curling leaves 3
Diagnosis please anyone bueller yellow and curling leaves 4
Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

How cold? High humidity in veg is good.
It’s like good ol light stress. Raise it to 30 inches.

Turn that power down too. I never veg over 40%
approx 18c (64f) right now it’s no warmer that. When they started growing it was even colder approx 10c. I can’t get much higher than 30 inches above the plant and it’s a 200w led. Having said that I recently upgraded from a 100w led. So perhaps revert back to that and use the 200w during flower? Thanks friend.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
approx 18c (64f) right now it’s no warmer that. When they started growing it was even colder approx 10c. I can’t get much higher than 30 inches above the plant and it’s a 200w led. Having said that I recently upgraded from a 100w led. So perhaps revert back to that and use the 200w during flower? Thanks friend.
Nah that’s fine man leave the new one up. Turn the power down. To compensate.
Plus weed and not feeling like it is a potent brew 🤣
You know what they say, it’s not the size that matters but how you use it. It applies to giant stuff too!

I have a few 200w panels. And at 30 in and with a 20-40% output will def be just fine. I could grow one seedling with this monster.
It’s all about getting these little nuances checked off the list.

IMG 4220
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that heater needs to be moved outside the tent,. the heat from it is stressing out the plants and the fan blowing directly on plants is also a big no no,. you also have watering issues,.
those plants are probably too overly stressed to bother finishing,..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
that heater needs to be moved outside the tent,. the heat from it is stressing out the plants and the fan blowing directly on plants is also a big no no,. you also have watering issues,.
Damn man facts!
Missed that….

Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

I hope they aren’t too stressed! Plan is to let them veg for 2 more weeks and then switch to flower. Good point with the heater- I’d probably curl up and die if next to one for 24 hours a day!! And yes they probably have been watered too much. It’s my first grow I’ve been over anxious. Any help to rescue is most appreciated. Thanks

Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

Nah that’s fine man leave the new one up. Turn the power down. To compensate.
Plus weed and not feeling like it is a potent brew 🤣
You know what they say, it’s not the size that matters but how you use it. It applies to giant stuff too!

I have a few 200w panels. And at 30 in and with a 20-40% output will def be just fine. I could grow one seedling with this monster.
It’s all about getting these little nuances checked off the list.
That’s a beautiful forest you have there mate! That’s what I want to get to! I want to complete this grow and as you say. Light turned down as we speak/ heater being moved out of the tent. Hoping the open heart surgery helps!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s a beautiful forest you have there mate! That’s what I want to get to! I want to complete this grow and as you say. Light turned down as we speak/ heater being moved out of the tent. Hoping the open heart surgery helps!
Keep updates popping and post pics so we can give you some “what for” if need be.
You’re in trouble with nick and I 🤣

Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

Keep updates popping and post pics so we can give you some “what for” if need be.
You’re in trouble with nick and I 🤣
I will do with pleasure. As I say first ever grow. Too difficult to grow in cold England especially in an outdoor shed. But where there’s a will there’s a way! 💪

Top Bottom