• Tagged users None
Saticoy

Saticoy

Anyone know what is happening?????
Diagnosis what is going on
Diagnosis what is going on

Moshmen

Moshmen

Post more info such as what u are growing in ? What nutes used water used and watering habits , lights, ect more is better temps? Humidity? And whole plant pics ?

Ponky

Ponky

Crispy great dead spots and nonstop slow death is what I've seen that resembles that. Sorry there was no resolution. Plants died.

Saticoy

Saticoy

Post more info such as what u are growing in ? What nutes used water used and watering habits , lights, ect more is better temps? Humidity? And whole plant pics ?
I’m growing in Fox farm ocean forest. With fox farm trio and powdered nutrients open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha Ching. Out doors. I always use purified water. Temps usually 65- 80. 5 weeks into flower. 1st issue in its life.

19D1B3A6 A70F 4B40 A977 D731421646FB
Moshmen

Moshmen

Some type of disease/fungus? Honestly I don’t know 🤷‍♂️. Are the dark spots crispy and dry like mentioned above ?

Saticoy

Saticoy

I’m growing in Fox farm ocean forest. With fox farm trio and powdered nutrients open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha Ching. Out doors. I always use purified water. Temps usually 65- 80. 5 weeks into flower. 1st issue in its life.
Also it just so happens it been a little rainy for the past 2 days. But I do cover them so the rain doesn’t hit them.
Some type of disease/fungus? Honestly I don’t know 🤷‍♂️. Are the dark spots crispy and dry like mentioned above ?
no ever thing is still soft, nothing crunchy. I did take off some white colored mold. The leaves are starting to curl upward. Nothing easily pulling off.

ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

Looks to me like the start of a magnesium deficiency.. would like someone to have a second opinion on that… wouldn’t write her off and start chopping her down yet… but in my opinion from second pic magnesium deficiency 🤔

Saticoy

Saticoy

Looks to me like the start of a magnesium deficiency.. would like someone to have a second opinion on that… wouldn’t write her off and start chopping her down yet… but in my opinion from second pic magnesium deficiency 🤔
Ok I’ll look into it. And what source would you recommend for magnesium.

ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

Calmag from any hydro store if looking for a bottled source or Epsom salts if your looking for a cheap natural source of magnesium sulfate at 1 table spoon per 5litres not sure what that converts to in gallons 🇬🇧 with ph at anywhere between 6-6.5 in soil hopefully this fixes your girl..she doesn’t look terribly unhappy..which makes me lean more to either the deficiency or a ph lockout instead of something systemic… out of curiosity what is your ph range you’ve been feeding and your ec of feed when mixed?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Calmag from any hydro store if looking for a bottled source or Epsom salts if your looking for a cheap natural source of magnesium sulfate at 1 table spoon per 5litres not sure what that converts to in gallons 🇬🇧 with ph at anywhere between 6-6.5 in soil hopefully this fixes your girl..she doesn’t look terribly unhappy..which makes me lean more to either the deficiency or a ph lockout instead of something systemic… out of curiosity what is your ph range you’ve been feeding and your ec of feed when mixed?
I’m gonna diasagree here do not feed that plant more calmag -

Saticoy

Saticoy

Check this see if it helps you have a better idea.
How much drainage does it have?
not much now that I look.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

not much now that I look.
That's possibly the issue. This could be root rot which is caused by not enough drainage. Root Rot presents in a way that could be almost anything. Put some holes in that pot, not just on the bottom but near the bottom on the sides also.
If it doesn't get better then dig a bit and check the roots for brown slime.

You should read these also if you have not done so already;

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Top Bottom