Diagnosis

• Thread starter Roshambeaux8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roshambeaux8

So most of garden looks great. Got 16 seeds of babas Caliking going. 2 of them look like hell- they are being fed pbp calmag lk and root enhance [email protected]

Just got transplanted a week ago and are being fed every other day right now.

Diagnosis
3G Labs

3G Labs

have you sprayed them with anything? looks like it's heat related to me from first glance, leaf edges curl up when they get overheated.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Maybe hold off on the feedings on the ones that are curling like that? It does remind me too of heat stress, but I am in no way a expert at cannabis diagnosis, I will however help wherever I can.

R

Roshambeaux8

If anything temps are too low- around 69 all day and night. I was thinking maybe over watering? Mites certainly sound terrifying, I'll try to get an eye on them. Only 2 of 16 look this way fwiw

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Scope for mites.
Something is killing your plants.
i would say the same thing but he said he growing from seed?

Whats your temp and humidity at? were they right under the light?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

looks like overfeeding to me...just your classic overfeeding scorching the roots....and locking out any nutrients in your mix...

i only ran coco once, but used clones and fed at 500-600ppm all the way through...was at 700 once during max feeding in flower

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Maybe hold off on the feedings on the ones that are curling like that? It does remind me too of heat stress, but I am in no way a expert at cannabis diagnosis, I will however help wherever I can.

you are correct, too much salts in the root zone will create a plant that looks like this, because it an not "breathe" properly, nor trans-locate water properly, leading to a plant that looks like heat stress

R

Roshambeaux8

Really appreciate the advice Joe, I noticed they perked up after getting water the other day and let up on them a bit after that.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

yeah my mother plant which was in cana coco for about 8 months, and the perfect feeding rate for her was 650ppm (1.3 ec) every watering...mind you i always use either maxigrow or regular tomato ferts(15-15-30)...im a cheap bastard, ive gone from buying the whole AN line up at 3600 for all their bottles...back to what i find works best, simple salts lol...if i had a complex aero or dwc system i would invest in better nutes, but for soil or coco i prefer the cheaper stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom