Dialing Plants In Coco

• Thread starter whocares
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whocares

Im thinking about chopping the legs on my tables i could really use the space. I think i could get 6 inches without changing my drain setup.

Might have to wait until next run tho. It sure would be a delicate operation.

Reactions: MSH
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Nice. I've pictured mounting them like you did, up in the unfinished ceiling like that.

W

whocares

@Wisher619 you ever had a issue with algae and multifeeding?

Wisher619

Wisher619

no never had an isue with algae....but I have never run beds either.....I run in 1/2 gal square pots and treat it like hydro.....feed once every 4 hours to 10% runoff.....just the way I do it....I live near the cut flower industry and I walked down the street.......went into their office.....told them what I was growing and asked for advice......and they laid out what they would do.......in coco.....so I tried it and it works

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Glad you brought up tea. I tea with caps beanies and earth worm castings. I add the tea to a normal strength feeding. I add ca-25 and sea green to the foliar mix.

How do you feed you tea?
On tea day I I give them water, H16 Finish, and tea.

Your ladies look healthy and happy! Keep doing what you are doing!

Spectre

Spectre

What's your environment like? Temp and RH? CO2?

When plants are in the zone with nice bright light you can feed them heavy and they'll love it. It's hard for anyone to say you're feeding too heavy without knowing all the environmental factors.

Looking good!

W

whocares

What's your environment like? Temp and RH? CO2?

When plants are in the zone with nice bright light you can feed them heavy and they'll love it. It's hard for anyone to say you're feeding too heavy without knowing all the environmental factors.

Looking good!

77temp 60%humidity day 26. Co2 is right around 1000ppm. These girls want to grow through the roof.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Killing it, bro.

The light penetration from those gavitas is impressive, I'd be interested to see how far down they go before you hit the "larf layer".

Freshone

Freshone

How far away from the tops are your lights?I feel like your on the right track cutting the legs down on your tables as far as you can,i have the 750s also and 8' ceilings,always looking for headroom.

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

I'm currently been watering for 2 minutes every other day. Today I basically watered for 4 minutes.
I agree my plants look a lot better when I bump up the feed to 1.6 in vege in flower I’ve enemies floating around 2.4 I’m using floraflex. Also a 2 part.

Top Bottom