Diamond Density nutrient for flower and PGRs

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Has anyone had any experience with the diamond density nutrient? It stops the stretch and immediately brings on flowering, using for the first time in a couple weeks looking to see if anyone has used before?

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Any product that claims to immediately bring on flowering is full of shit and not the good kind
What makes you say that? heres what they reckon it does "Diamond Density employs the latest in plant hormone technology, bonding essential pyltochemical triggers with a carrier. This allows us to control the hormonal response with great accuracy which in turn allows us to limit quality degradation whilst pushing extreme weight gain. Use Diamond Density to increase your yield without increasing light or plant sites." will update how i get on this time

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Hopefully it atleast gives me good control over the stretch, as it says use for a week once plants have reached desired height

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Thanks for the info guys i didnt actually know what PGRs were, how would I find out if this nutrient contains them for sure or not? You'd think if its only fed for a week at the start of flower its be all flushed by the end? I've only fed them with it twice as of yet

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Only info I can find,
Diamond Density rapid flower & hardener packs on weight and speeds up the onset of flowering. Formally OG Rapid, this living legend has had a re-brand.

One of the questions we get asked in our shop is 'Whatever happened to Superbud?' Well as it is not around anymore, many people were looking for a Superbud replacement.. and here it is. This product works in a very similar way to the old Superbud. However, this product does not contain any banned substances.

Diamond Density is a powerful flowering stimulant that can be used to:

1 - Force a rapid onset of flowering when used in week one of the flowering cycle.

or

2 - Increase weight and density when used in weeks 6-7 of the flowering cycle.

or

3 - BOTH!

marketing finally got me hahah, used to not feed any additives or anything when i was in soil, but you seem to get deficiency's if you dont use the whole range this was just a random add on hahah,
The more you know, teach me to do some research before jumping the gun...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I recommend Atami Bloombastic.
Interesting stuff. Bascially enzymes, cofactors, vitamins, Phos, and potassium, sugars looks like. Plus a unique phosphate complex.

I'm making something very similar, I believe, although this might be dialed in a bit better.

Phosphorus pentoxide crystallizes in at least four forms or polymorphs. It is closely related to the corresponding anhydride of phosphorous acid, P4O6. The latter lacks terminal oxo groups. This form can be made by condensing the vapor of phosphorus pentoxide rapidly, and the result is an extremely hygroscopic solid. "A reversible transition of a solid crystalline phase at a certain temperature and pressure (the inversion point) to another phase of the same chemical composition with a different crystal structure. Materials with two polymorphs are called dimorphic, with three polymorphs, trimorphic, etc.
Bomb

View attachment Atami-Bloombastic-SDS-.pdf
Last edited:
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Interesting stuff. Bascially enzymes, cofactors, vitamins, Phos, and potassium, sugars looks like. Plus a unique phosphate complex.

I'm making something very similar, I believe, although this might be dialed in a bit better.

Phosphorus pentoxide crystallizes in at least four forms or polymorphs. It is closely related to the corresponding anhydride of phosphorous acid, P4O6. The latter lacks terminal oxo groups. This form can be made by condensing the vapor of phosphorus pentoxide rapidly, and the result is an extremely hygroscopic solid. "A reversible transition of a solid crystalline phase at a certain temperature and pressure (the inversion point) to another phase of the same chemical composition with a different crystal structure. Materials with two polymorphs are called dimorphic, with three polymorphs, trimorphic, etc.
View attachment 1179003
Is this considered PGRs?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Is this considered PGRs?
Yes, I would say so for the most part. Anytime your producing enzymatic action, (via metabolism) your manufacturing precursors for the rest of the puzzle as well.

Enzymes are proteins that act as biological catalysts. Catalysts accelerate chemical reactions. The molecules upon which enzymes may act are called substrates, and the enzyme converts the substrates into different molecules known as products. Plants respond to developmental cues and environmental stresses by controlling both the level and activity of various hormones. One mechanism of modulating hormone action involves amino acid conjugation. In plants, the GH3 family of enzymes conjugates various amino acids to jasmonates, auxins and benzoates.

ie.
Glycoside Hydrolase, N-acetyl-β-D-glucosaminide phosphorylases.

Hormones include auxins, gibberellins (GA), abscisic acid (ABA), cytokinins (CK), salicylic acid (SA), ethylene (ET), jasmonates (JA), brassinosteroids (BR), and peptides.
Enzyme action

View attachment PIIS0021925820456455.pdf
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Only info I can find,
Diamond Density rapid flower & hardener packs on weight and speeds up the onset of flowering. Formally OG Rapid, this living legend has had a re-brand.

One of the questions we get asked in our shop is 'Whatever happened to Superbud?' Well as it is not around anymore, many people were looking for a Superbud replacement.. and here it is. This product works in a very similar way to the old Superbud. However, this product does not contain any banned substances.

Diamond Density is a powerful flowering stimulant that can be used to:

1 - Force a rapid onset of flowering when used in week one of the flowering cycle.

or

2 - Increase weight and density when used in weeks 6-7 of the flowering cycle.

or

3 - BOTH!

marketing finally got me hahah, used to not feed any additives or anything when i was in soil, but you seem to get deficiency's if you dont use the whole range this was just a random add on hahah,
The more you know, teach me to do some research before jumping the gun...
Because it affects hormones bro its a PGR. If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck.

Paclobutrazol is not a banned substance as far as I know, other than Cali and Oregon.. so slight of words leads ppl to believe it's not the scum scam PGR of previous days but.... I would say that... its a duck.... quack quack.

Don't have to take my word for it its your grow but if it affects hormones it's a PGR plain and simple.... and that's not to say all are bad but when you can't get a list of ingredients it's a dead giveaway they are doing everything they can to hide it.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I've actually got some female plants I'm currently turning male.

Because it affects hormones bro its a PGR. If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck.

Paclobutrazol is not a banned substance as far as I know, other than Cali and Oregon.. so slight of words leads ppl to believe it's not the scum scam PGR of previous days but.... I would say that... its a duck.... quack quack.

Don't have to take my word for it its your grow but if it affects hormones it's a PGR plain and simple.... and that's not to say all are bad but when you can't get a list of ingredients it's a dead giveaway they are doing everything they can to hide it.
Right, because you can go out and purchase all the said items in bulk, for 10% of the price, and make 10x more of it. 😂 Or grow it in a dark corner, with a little sugar.

Knowledge is power, and the point of these exercises is to hold everyone over a barrel to extract every $ possible. Every "miracle in a bottle" usually does one thing, and they line them up one after another.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I guess I kind of look at hormones and photochemical though the same lens these days. At least where plants are concerned. That said, it's more of a developmental issue, above all else, I think.

The right hormones, at the right stages of development. Seaweed, kelp is full of much of what an early plant needs, perhaps things like salicylic acid and fluvic are useful for increasing bud set, after the first few weeks. I also sometimes use some rooting hormones early on.

Other than that, I do occasionally block Ethelene production using STS in females to create a feminized male plant. That's about the extent of my use for hormones. Personally, I think the lights matter more than anything, in this vein.

A healthy, vigorous plant will generally produce everything it needs.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I guess I kind of look at hormones and photochemical though the same lens these days. At least where plants are concerned. That said, it's more of a developmental issue, above all else, I think.

The right hormones, at the right stages of development. Seaweed, kelp is full of what we need, perhaps things like salicylic acid and fluvic are useful during bud set, after the first few weeks. I also sometimes use some rooting hormones.

Other than that, I do block Ethelene production using STS in females to create a feminized male plant. That's about the extent of my use for hormones. Personally, I think the lights matter more than anything, in this vein.
Yeah like triacantonal, it's a natural PGR derived from things like kelp, bees wax and alfalfa. I have no concerns using it. You can buy trial cheap af and make your own (not as easy as it sounds in small batches) yet the products like green planet massive and heavy16 fire that incorporate them are changing huge prices because growers see the results. I just think we need to be concerned over what the results come at a cost of like several of these synthetic PGRs that are starting to see more regulation as they should be.

Not all PGRs are bad... but I don't feel this product based on its history is on the up an up at all.

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah like triacantonal, it's a natural PGR derived from things like kelp, bees wax and alfalfa. I have no concerns using it. You can buy trial cheap af and make your own (not as easy as it sounds in small batches) yet the products like green planet massive and heavy16 fire that incorporate them are changing huge prices because growers see the results. I just think we need to be concerned over what the results come at a cost of like several of these synthetic PGRs that are starting to see more regulation as they should be.

Not all PGRs are bad... but I don't feel this product based on its history is on the up an up at all.
Aqua I am going to cut down some plants tomorrow. I have been running the strain for a number of years and I tried the Massive last run and had great results. A solid 2 1/2 per light. This run is looking as good or better. No nothing, just base nutrients, Cal Mag and Silica. I did up grade the silica to the same as power SI. I am getting to the point that I think even Tria is a waste for the cost. You are 100 percent correct about anything that claims to stop stretch and start flower is Paclobutrazol. Once you have seen buds growing with the stuff it is kind of hard to not realize what was used.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Thanks for the info guys I'm gonna stop using it, I only used it for 2 feeds so surely it'll be flushed by the time flowering finishes?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
What the fuck is an "Advanced ATA bio simulant"? That's what I want to know.🥸
Or is it something that simply lubricates, and liberates your money from out of the pocket.

Does anyone see the prices they want for that shit? They want $158 usd for 1.25L of this mess, plus suggesting buying something else.

Atami
Last edited:
Top Bottom