Diary of a Know Nothing Newbie

• Thread starter Kopper1013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Thank you friend.
I'm new here, by chance I was referred to this forum from another that I participate and I'm loving it, lots of useful information.
As much as I've been cultivating for a little over a year, I'm sure I'll learn a lot here.

greetings
Wanted to second the Terp tea recommendation -- first time user and happy. The other 'must do' is adding air to your water...life is for learning weed is for burning

20220823 093609
20220823 093532
K

Kopper1013

Yeah Joe I realized it was nitrogen just couldn’t get it turned around…. I thought you where telling me to buy all those product and my next grow (indoors this winter) I’ll follow a program probably humbolt, I’m curious about teas also so will learn more about them….

Update:
Disaster struck yesterday in a HEAVY rain storm.
B9B13685 CC5F 4ABD 851A 32362467346E
78406320 084D 4C96 BE49 0CFE4D71B510
it was my project to support them this weekend and didn’t make it. 3 out of 4 where ok but the fourth was thrashed unfortunately.
Last night worked on these boxes and finished up today wrapping them up in gardening twine.
Hopefully it’ll support them till the end🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
63EE7082 BB85 4EDB 8D6D E9C2555AFCA4
BB0EE901 2A1A 4112 9C2F C25D3EC43E1E
C5DF919A 56B8 4D73 B883 C5C177CD97B5
39702DD0 A014 44EC 8675 BDB3790F84E8
1AF0DC07 631B 4F6A A9C6 F8678F84BCF6
4838AF42 7BB0 40A3 AF1C C271AAA135D8

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Nxt time you'll knw to have the whole thing strapped to some bamboo.
Buy 8 or 10 footers. They way stronger.
Just a learning curve I'd all. You could put splint & duct talk if u haven't cut it off.
These plants are resilient af.
It'll weld itself back together I swear
Lookin good buddy sry if I came across wrong or 4 mis communication.
And if you do go w humbolt they have a tea as part of the schedule. Now you could brew ur own worm cast for alot cheaper.
I'll probly be doing that or buying 5 gal of it.
U gotta keep the snow storm in the fridge too
And use it like it's directed.

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

I wanna talk to u more about ur indoor shit too.
Especially if you still need to buy stuff.
In a room or a tent?

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Btw
I was trying tobtell you u should be on a schedule & using the feed chart.
U dnt want to fight deficiency especially going into flower.

K

Kopper1013

I thought I was on a “system” with the fox farm stuff and wanted to use what I had cause $$$ I had all their stuff (grow big, tiger bloom, a different flowering one and all 25gallon of each pot was Ocean forest).
Unfortunately in the beginning when I first stated adding it, it was to hot and burned these girls. When I brought it up people said the ocean forest had everything you need for a grow and start with lighter feedings later on cause FF runs hot.
The plants where doing great for a LONG time and I didn’t need to feed anything but CalMag and they got big. About a week before my vacation I started noticing a few yellow leaves and spoke to you and everyone and decided it was N deficient so I started half strength FF grow big (what I should have done cause of their size was probably full strength). I went on vacation had a friend do a feeding and when I got back they where way deficient (one of those “boy that escalated quickly” scenarios) and now I’m playing catch-up. I don’t blame anyone except my self, so worried about over feeding over watering I missed the underfeeding.
I’ll definitely be trying something new inside and on a smaller scale. I think I tried to do to much for a first timer who knows nothing hahaha.
I do have a tent and lights but need to get a dehumidifier and exhaust system inline before attempting anything indoors.

sambapati

sambapati

I thought I was on a “system” with the fox farm stuff and wanted to use what I had cause $$$ I had all their stuff (grow big, tiger bloom, a different flowering one and all 25gallon of each pot was Ocean forest).
Unfortunately in the beginning when I first stated adding it, it was to hot and burned these girls. When I brought it up people said the ocean forest had everything you need for a grow and start with lighter feedings later on cause FF runs hot.
The plants where doing great for a LONG time and I didn’t need to feed anything but CalMag and they got big. About a week before my vacation I started noticing a few yellow leaves and spoke to you and everyone and decided it was N deficient so I started half strength FF grow big (what I should have done cause of their size was probably full strength). I went on vacation had a friend do a feeding and when I got back they where way deficient (one of those “boy that escalated quickly” scenarios) and now I’m playing catch-up. I don’t blame anyone except my self, so worried about over feeding over watering I missed the underfeeding.
I’ll definitely be trying something new inside and on a smaller scale. I think I tried to do to much for a first timer who knows nothing hahaha.
I do have a tent and lights but need to get a dehumidifier and exhaust system inline before attempting anything indoors.
Everyone has a back from vacation story about their plants at some point, don't be overly critical no need. I just got the highest electric bill ever and glad to be closing in on the finish line. Also don't try any of this weed gardening when you are or have been smoking; blunders may result.

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

So to truly run Ff schedule it consists of WAY more bottles & 3 dry amendments. It's alot
The reason I'm on u so much about running a schedule & whole line is to avoid what happened & that was becoming deficient.
Now weed is more legal certain brands like Foop for example is targeted for marijuana.
Or Humboldt County's Own.
Cuz u & I both kne they were not growing no damn tomatoes.
I like their stuff cuz I've always used snow storm & then they made a 3part they claim is really 5 bottles crammed into 3.
Nice bloom boosters. Sonic bloom packed w B vitamins & g10 is a hardener that works.
Plus the killer tea. Concentrate worm tea.
When ur following a schedule they get what they need when they need it as long as ur schedule matches the week of growth ur in.
It's a bit easier to dial in a schedule when your indoor cuz of the long ass veg time outside. (Wich means you follow week 4 in veg for the last kupl months be4 flower.
Have u started buying stuff for ur indoor grow yet?

K

Kopper1013

Just the tent and lights thus far. Next was exhaust, was going to get the AC Infinity 6 exhaust with the Bluetooth capabilities and carbon filter. Then a decent dehumidifier and a couple small Oscillating fans.
My tent is a 5 x 5 x 80” ac infinity.

K

Kopper1013

Hey y’all been a while since an update:

Girls Where doing great, until…
B2CF9A3A 1549 4E6A 9F84 ACBC163AE1E7
yup WPM 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I noticed it after talking with my neighbor and seeing his plants, they are basically white🤢 I swear I’m treating these girls every day looking at them, pruning, feeding, wateringand it’s like it just sprang up.
We’ve been having awful weather from mid to upper 50’s at night to 70-80’s during the day. Heavy dew in the morning.
Luckily I got a different thread going and was passed along a PLETHORA of GREAT information. So the fight back has begun

At night I’m gonna start trying to bring them in
A1ED5B4A 05FF 46D5 954D 2B36625C7E40

But here are two of four girls that I’m being told are in somewhere between 5-7 weeks of flower
EECEFEE7 F095 444D 9A7B 2756292C0EF1
3EFC1709 2EF2 401C 859E ED40EEEA4EAC
FC9CCE0E B233 4993 9757 B86E048CEC7C
144FAC51 F6E4 46FE 98C6 47DF58087D2D
46DB7F21 4B89 432B AA2B E5F0DBB9568D
15DB25C7 35F8 4692 BD5A 2FCE20B210D4
89C83D61 D13B 4DFB BD7E FC46B40B5FDD
EB654199 BF7F 41AF 9C5B F65B0010766F
5F1C0605 1DCB 4BEE B159 29E07A018A74

Top Bottom