Dick lee is a total scumbag.. Read this quote and decide for yourself

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

“I was trying to figure out the best way to promote the idea of a cannabis industry,” Lee said, “instead of all this nonprofit cooperatives, a bunch of hippies, peace and love, sharing their bud together, like a Coca-Cola commercial — you know, teach the world to sing. No, this is like Budweiser and Jack Daniel's. It's a business.”

WHAT A FUCKING SCUMBAG...

fucking piece of shit profiteering pig!!!

fractal

fractal

I already knew he was a sellout, piece of shit but that is a pretty sickening quote from him. He must really be a hateful guy when it comes down to it, what with no legs and his dick probably doesn't work anymore.

X

Xceptional

forgive my ignorance but is dick lee is the guy in the wheelchair in the marijuana inc movie that owns oaksterdam and blue sky? us outside of Cali need to pay more attention to things that way and i'm the first to admit it. CA law will dictate the law around the country in other med states so we need to stay on top of it!

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Just say no to dick lee !, Just like the old drug campaign!

S

Slips

richardlee.jpg

yeap that is the guy who just laughed at me when I called him a scumbag ...

Does the guy even smoke?

Blaze

Blaze

I'd be surprised if he did smoke. The guy is a greedy lying doushe bag and no friend to the cannabis community. Vote no on 19 unless you want a-holes like this guy having complete control over the industry.

Top Bottom