dictating 1k light coverage?

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

If you really want to measure the light coverage precisely, you need a light meter - I got a pretty badass one off of Ebay for $50 that goes up to 200 lux (about twice that of the sun).

very nice i will put that on thelist call it mine! haha

[/QUOTE]
If you're running two lights, you're going to be in a rectangular shape, not a square as with one light.

If running two 600s, I'd do a 3x6 area and have each light in the middle of its 3x3 area, although with the overlap you could move them a couple of inches closer to the perimeter (away from each other) and that would give you more even light coverage throughout (i.e., instead of placing them at 1.5' and 4.5', have it at 1.3' and 4.7', or something like that).[/QUOTE]

good info for when the tray is up and running thanks bro!

B

Bobby Smith

If you want to illuminate that 6x6 correctly, you're gonna need 4 600s.

Not sure why you've got just popped seedlings under a 1K.

This is getting more confusing by the moment - pics would help us all out.

S

SRHninja

the dual must have a bulb or the ballast is out, the closet i was in previous b4 i had the 1k heated the room up to 126F one night & burnt my PRE98 BK clone up! i was stupid and eager i highly underestimated the dual lol.. and the 1k is all i have for now.

and when i use the 6x6 tray i wasnt planning on using it all.... maybe in the future i will have the light coverage but for now i must utilize what i have until then.

I have a hydro farm 400cfm with insulated ducting on the 1k and a portable 10k btu a/c now heat is not a factor. temps stay 70f-78f ceiling to floor. directionly under the light and half a foot from it...

420king-MASSES

natural_medicines_146.jpg
that is a 3.5 x 7 im adding a 3rd 600 to the mix and room will either be 4 x11 or 3.5x 12:banana1sv6:

420king-MASSES

theres 3 maybe 4 strains in there silver bubble lemon skunk ronnie james kings kush all from seed so 3 weeks for seedling growth then 6-8 weeks of vegetative growth and those where veged under t5s cfl and a 150 hps

Top Bottom