Did a couple clones Herm on me?

• Thread starter richdash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

richdash

Well, this is my first grow and I am growing a small SOG style setup. flood and drain, flower straight from clone lollypop at 3 weeks etc... GH three part nutes, 600w under adjust a wings. sealed room temp controlled and kept stable, nutes stable, ph stable, no light leaking...

I'm not 100% sure about these but figured I would post some pics to see if anyone could confirm because they do not look like the rest of the plants at all... Each pic is a different plant. These plants stopped making pistols and crystals and seem to be not growing any longer at all.

Did a couple clones herm on me
Did a couple clones herm on me 2
Did a couple clones herm on me 3
Did a couple clones herm on me 4
Did a couple clones herm on me 5
shawnskush

shawnskush

Try taking some pics with the hps off they will be better to get a good look at whats going on.

Canappa

Canappa

I am going to have to say no, looks like a nute problem. IMO something is not right not much growth from what I see...

Canappa

Canappa

When you say stable what are the numbers your running like Ph ad PPM ?

R

richdash

I will take a couple pics tonight when the lights go back on under normal lighting... That smaller plant is actually just a couple weeks into flowering right now. Also keep in mind that it is a sog grow so they are taken from the clone machine straight into flowering. I am aiming for under 2 feet with one cola. my PH is between 5.75 and 6.25 at all times. ppm is right around 1150 or so when first mixed and after adding water back a few times it will go down to 875-900 by the time its ready to a rez change. I change rez every two weeks, room temps are 74-81 and my co2 controller broke so my co2 is not on for this round... TY for the responses!!! I really appreciate them! Better pics to come but since I'm already worried a few might of hermed I will wait for the lights!

R

richdash

I am using the GH labels ratio for nutes... all three parts no lucas...

Canappa

Canappa

I have never used GH, I am sure someone on here will come up with some answers for you just hang on or browse around for an answer. Check your water temp too? 62-68 for me,72 max.

R

richdash

Water temps are about 66-71 max.... Depending on time of cycle.... I'll be posting some pics up shortly out of the hps...

R

richdash

Here are some pics of the plants in question while under normal light. I'm having a hard time because these plants appear to have stopping growing in all ways and are not close to what the others look like even off the same mother plant...

20140126 225751
20140126 225809
20140126 230200
20140126 230225
20140126 225638
20140126 225731
Gatelee

Gatelee

Ya sorry man time to get rid of those. Have you checked for light leaks? Or did your lighting schedule get interrupted?

R

richdash

Yeah, there aren't any light leaks at all. No light interruptions only light used when lights off are green lights... I guess I must of done something to anger the flower gods though!!!

Gatelee

Gatelee

Hmmm ya green light never caused problems for me. Have you flowered these out before?

R

richdash

This is my first grow... I will identify and keep an eye on all others from that mother and probably off the mommy if I have any other problems. I don't think my genetics were too solid. Came from a good rep place in the bay but I have had doubts about consistency between different plants that were supposed to be the same exact cut.

Gatelee

Gatelee

Sorry man didn't see you said it was your first grow and no light leaks in first post.

In your previous post you said these are not close to what the others look like. So some plants are flowering ok?

R

richdash

Yeah, for the most part they look amazing.... I'm on day 37 right now... 27 For the smaller plant on that pic... Thanks for the response and confirmation. I really appreciate it... I am trying really hard to keep on top of these things and spend lots of time making sure that I am doing everything that I can... I can't wait to get a cycle in with some co2 the whole time!

Gatelee

Gatelee

Get those plants out of there and away from your plants that are ok ASAP

R

richdash

Took um down... No RA's at all...No bugs at all so far that I can see... Been using a 10x to look and have a 200x on the way which will probably be here tomorrow that I will be able to get a better look with as well..

Latest posts

Top Bottom