Did I accidentally reveg my plants?

• Thread starter Kapnkush4256
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kapnkush4256

Kapnkush4256

Ended up leaving my tent open last night, the night cycle starts at 9pm and its already dark here by this time. Ive got my tent in a shed which had the door opened about a foot or so. When i got home this morning i pulled into the driveway and right away knew i had forgotten to close the tent because all I could smell was danks. Sunrise is around 6-7ish right now and i was home just before 9am. It was a super cloudy morning so there was no sun out but the shed was a little lit up. Im not sure if this will causr a reveg but this colas already looking odd to me. Ive attached a picture for help diagnosing. If this is a reveg, would getting it back to the 12/12cycle stop this right away? Tents all closed and itll get a full proper 12 hours with no light leaks tonight.
Thanks for the help lads.
Did i accidentally reveg my plants

FourthCity

FourthCity

Ended up leaving my tent open last night, the night cycle starts at 9pm and its already dark here by this time. Ive got my tent in a shed which had the door opened about a foot or so. When i got home this morning i pulled into the driveway and right away knew i had forgotten to close the tent because all I could smell was danks. Sunrise is around 6-7ish right now and i was home just before 9am. It was a super cloudy morning so there was no sun out but the shed was a little lit up. Im not sure if this will causr a reveg but this colas already looking odd to me. Ive attached a picture for help diagnosing. If this is a reveg, would getting it back to the 12/12cycle stop this right away? Tents all closed and itll get a full proper 12 hours with no light leaks tonight.
Thanks for the help lads.View attachment 1021611
Just stick to your original schedule and you will be fine.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
but don’t do it again!!!!
worst case a couple hours, you may get away with it, once!
hermie is what you don’t want also

Kapnkush4256

Kapnkush4256

but don’t do it again!!!!
worst case a couple hours, you may get away with it, once!
hermie is what you don’t want also
Definitely will keep an eye for hermies, too close to lose these babies

Top Bottom