Did I Buy A Bad Clone, Or Is This My Fault?

• Thread starter Nef420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nef420

Nef420

hey ppl. I had a bit of a problem. or what I think might be a problem. I checked my ladies earlier today and I found what looks to bee seeds growing. I see no pollen sacs or anything. just the bandanas, I think their called. and when I take one off I see a white little ball inside like a seed. I'm Solomon sad. lol it was Buddha's passion. which I was told was a cross of purple urkle and master kush. I've been on top of everything water is good ph and checked with tds meter. room is at 78 in day 68-65 at night. no bugs nothing I can think of. please help ppl? also I took it away from the rest and I don't know if I can safely keep it with the other ladies or should I cut it and throw it away? anything would be appreciated. thank you ppl.

Did i buy a bad clone or is this my fault
Did i buy a bad clone or is this my fault 2
Did i buy a bad clone or is this my fault 3
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm confused. Did you pull off a nanner? If your clone produced male flower, trash it.
If your clone was pollenated by unknown source. Keep it. Just don't grow out the seeds. Best of luck.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I don't see any nanners
those look like female pre flowers to me
got more photos?

Male flowers (nanners ) don't produce seeds. Only pollen

Female pre flowers while in veg, are single calyx with a couple pistols(white hairs)
is possible for those hairs to get pollinated and make a single seed

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I could of been another female shooting some male pollen in the area. I would scope out the rest of the girls in there before culling anything.

Nef420

Nef420

eve
I don't see any nanners
those look like female pre flowers to me
got more photos?

Male flowers (nanners ) don't produce seeds. Only pollen

Female pre flowers while in veg, are single calyx with a couple pistols(white hairs)
is possible for those hairs to get pollinated and make a single seed
the one with a small little white ball? when I open them I see a small white ball inside

20141226 105642
Nef420

Nef420

I could of been another female shooting some male pollen in the area. I would scope out the rest of the girls in there before culling anything.
I checked everything and it's the only plant like that

Top Bottom