Did I flip too early?

• Thread starter whelksemengmail.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

I grew these plants from seed and let them go 6 weeks before I flipped. Im not experienced grower and this is my first time growing from seed. I wanted them to be short and compact so I was careful about light distance but are they too short? They are only about 15 inches tall after a week on 12/12. Did I flip too early?are they immature looking for 1 week into 12/12? Thanks
Did i flip too early
Did i flip too early 2

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

No question about it, you have a clear-cut case of a Maillard reaction going on.

E

elusiveshame

Looks good to me! What nutrients did you use? Are you going for bag appeal or nah?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

We still making sausage jokes?

Looks like he had to supercrop one due to space limitations.

Madmax

Madmax

I grew these plants from seed and let them go 6 weeks before I flipped. Im not experienced grower and this is my first time growing from seed. I wanted them to be short and compact so I was careful about light distance but are they too short? They are only about 15 inches tall after a week on 12/12. Did I flip too early?are they immature looking for 1 week into 12/12? ThanksView attachment 1318545View attachment 1318546
No you should b fine.i flip roughly bout that height.but it all depends on your enviroment, light used.etc.etc.chuck mine in some buttered bread and some sauce thanks 🌭

Top Bottom