Did I get lucky on a phenotype? Very explosive growth

• Thread starter Alpaca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpaca

Alpaca

A month ago I started a new run and one of the 4 plants is .. seemingly pretty special

here's the tent

Did i get lucky on a phenotype very explosive growth

You might notice the top right one seems pretty different. (right side two wedding cakes, left are 2 watermelon zkittles)

The leaves have gotten super ridiculous in my opinion. I've never had anything like it before

Did i get lucky on a phenotype very explosive growth 2
Did i get lucky on a phenotype very explosive growth 3
Did i get lucky on a phenotype very explosive growth 4

The leaves are already 22 CMs long (8.5inches). Is this rare or special, or is my new light just putting in the work?

cow_iam

cow_iam

I call this mutation Lettice weed. Because its super floppy and looks like plant you can eat.

I've come across it a few times. I don't know if I would consider it lucky. It produced the least amount of bud.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Had one wedding cake, it had explosive growth. That strain is a heavy yielder. Mine was the biggest plant in the tent. In a 13 gal smart pot. Turned out to be a male.

Alpaca

Alpaca

We’re did you find the seeds? The pocket of a ancient prehistoric frozen in ice? Hahaha this leafs are HUUUGGEEE

Theyre seeds I got for free from Barneys. I was pretty shocked too, they just kept growing.

I call this mutation Lettice weed. Because its super floppy and looks like plant you can eat.

I've come across it a few times. I don't know if I would consider it lucky. It produced the least amount of bud.

I guess time will tell, I'm pretty hyped though

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Usually use smaller pots. Do you use 4 x 13 gal for 4x4?

Alpaca

Alpaca

Usually use smaller pots. Do you use 4 x 13 gal for 4x4?

Yeah I like big pots because they buffer pH and nutrient problems for me. Lets me be a little less cautious and I like that. One pot is about 25 gal though, too bad it's not the big plant's

Top Bottom