Did I Hurt This Plant?

• Thread starter Izarah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izarah

Izarah

I transferred a few of my seedlings to bigger pots the other day. The day after they were happy and looking great however by the second day one of them has wilted and looks like I might have messed it up in the process. I've also considered that it's a bit heavy on water right now and I gave them a bit extra after trans plant. Leaves also seem to be turning yellowish so I've considered nutrient burn but I have used the same soil on all of them and this is the only one acting like this. I use Organic Black Gold soil and have not given them any extra nutrients as of yet.

Did i hurt this plant
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I transferred a few of my seedlings to bigger pots the other day. The day after they were happy and looking great however by the second day one of them has wilted and looks like I might have messed it up in the process. I've also considered that it's a bit heavy on water right now and I gave them a bit extra after trans plant. Leaves also seem to be turning yellowish so I've considered nutrient burn but I have used the same soil on all of them and this is the only one acting like this. I use Organic Black Gold soil and have not given them any extra nutrients as of yet.
Give them time.. they just go through a little shock sometimes. If you really hurt it itll be laying in the dirt.

Top Bottom