Did I Mess Up Super Cropping ?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How many days since you sc? I personally would stick a straw or the like to support it level with the pot. It will fix itself.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

ime it takes 5-7 days when done right
I've seriously messed up the outer portion of the stem doing it and they still bounced back after a week and a half or so

justiceman

justiceman

If you do bamboo it be as careful as you can! I would just leave it personally. It's only been 3 days it's not like it's going to mutate into a knuckle in that time frame. That top would have shriveled up already if it was compromised. She'll be fine.

jim86

jim86

Even if you really go too far and completely crack the stem open to the elements you can just wrap some tape around it and wait a week,plants are resilient.

Exactly what i do sellotape and let it droop, in my exp if its too far gone you will know the next day

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Dude i beat mine with a stick for real, @GT21 and a few of the old timers as well too, im not careful, i dont care if i break something (generally) and ive never had a plant die on me lol she should be fine

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It looks like it's dying instead of knuckling up I didn't break the outer stem but looks like it isn't knuckling up
Beating and bending a plant is no big deal and generally a healthy plant comes back really fast... that plant is showing a phosphorus deficiency right now i think and its probably because the ph is too high or too low

Top Bottom