Did I pull the male out early enough

• Thread starter Kb1111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kb1111

Would you say straight up male or hermie? And did I pull it out before any sacs popped the fan is blowing more towards this plant too I’m kind of worried I went on holiday for 3 days and came back to 1 male out of 17 did I pull it out before it’s mature enough to drop pollen?
8DE5F768-9377-40FF-B1FB-CA85C914A840.jpeg
E63AED1B-EA47-48DF-8947-5522A0143BCC.jpeg
Did i pull the male out early enough 3
Did i pull the male out early enough 4

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Bottom pictures male, the others are a little blurry. Re: if you pulled it out fast enough or not, there's really no way to know for sure, do you see any yellow pollen?

K

Kb1111

Bottom pictures male, the others are a little blurry. Re: if you pulled it out fast enough or not, there's really no way to know for sure, do you see any yellow pollen
Bottom pictures male, the others are a little blurry. Re: if you pulled it out fast enough or not, there's really no way to know for sure, do you see any yellow pollen?
there all the same plant
There all the same plant
And none of my plants had flowers or male sacs about 3 days ago so I’m guessing it not mature enough to pollinate and no pollen what so ever I ever squeezed on when I took it out to and nothing came out as far as I eye could see

Beazy

Beazy

Looks like ya got him just in time. That last pic the 2 sacks on the very bottom look like they were about to pop

Top Bottom