Did I somehow stress my plants....finishing early..

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fadetoblack1

1. I have grown this strain before and it takes 8-9weeks. It has been 7 weeks and they look super done, but not nearly as big of buds as I am used to with this strain, with the same nute/light setup. I did lower the lights super close which stressed them at about week 3. I also did not water for a while and they got SUPER droopy, I am growing in sunshine #4. Did i stress them and they stopped getting bigger and finished early? Should I chop them or keep them going?​

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

well keep paying attention to the girls, they will tell u when they are ready. If you aren't seeing banana-rama then Im guessing you are safe for hermies.

F

fadetoblack1

well keep paying attention to the girls, they will tell u when they are ready. If you aren't seeing banana-rama then Im guessing you are safe for hermies.

I was examining my plants and I saw one of these yellow blades sticking out of one of my buds...I looked thru all my plants and only found one. I also clipped a bud off and broke it open, no seeds.

What does this mean? Should I chop early..they are at week 7

191.jpg

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I was examining my plants and I saw one of these yellow blades sticking out of one of my buds...I looked thru all my plants and only found one. I also clipped a bud off and broke it open, no seeds.

What does this mean? Should I chop early..they are at week 7

191.jpg

If it's a loner, and you plucked er off, i'd just leave them and watch the trichs. At this stage I don't think you will get tons of seeds in the next week

F

fadetoblack1

If it's a loner, and you plucked er off, i'd just leave them and watch the trichs. At this stage I don't think you will get tons of seeds in the next week

Sounds like a plan. I wonder what happened?? I forgot to water for a few days and they got super Droopy...also I lowered the lights ALOT real quick....would that have stressed um

420Gator

420Gator

Sounds like a plan. I wonder what happened?? I forgot to water for a few days and they got super Droopy...also I lowered the lights ALOT real quick....would that have stressed um

oh yea, thatll do it, especially the lights. dont know if itll make em hermie but itll for sure stunt growth

420Gator

420Gator

you gotta slowly lower the lights a little bit a day i take it?
Idk I never move my lights in flower but Ive had em too close in veg and it really slowed growth. however, if I were to move my lights yes Id do it a little at a time

Top Bottom