• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaWizzard

DaWizzard

Growing in soil.
Strain - Frosted Trainwreck by @We_Toke_Chronic
Was using Humboldts Secret base nutrients
200w Aglex led

I am now nearing the end of week 7 of flower. I stopped feeding less than a week ago. Almost all fan leaves have turned yellow. Did I stop feeding too soon?

This is now. (I know they need water)
Did i stop feeding too soon

This was exactly a week ago
Did i stop feeding too soon 2

DaWizzard

DaWizzard

Yeah. They could take more food for longer.
Will do. Thanks!
feed right to the end, just lower the amount as the end nears..View attachment 1242088
i should probably stop watching YouTube videos and come here when I need advice. Thanks!
Yep ,still a few more weeks to go..they are looking really good mate.thats a very nice grow.
Thanks man.
Yup! The Frosted Trainwreck is about a 10weeker so I’d definitely feed her
Do you think you could add estimated flowering times to the strains in your thread with the descriptions? I know it will vary from bean to bean but a general guideline would be helpful if possible. Genetics seem to be pretty stable on what I’ve used so far though.

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Will do. Thanks!

i should probably stop watching YouTube videos and come here when I need advice. Thanks!

Thanks man.

Do you think you could add estimated flowering times to the strains in your thread with the descriptions? I know it will vary from bean to bean but a general guideline would be helpful if possible. Genetics seem to be pretty stable on what I’ve used so far though.
They’re all about 10weekers. The Frosted Altoids, Alien VS Lavender, and Frozen TaHquitos would be the fastest 9-10 weeks.
It’s kind of “Grower Preference” I like to let my plants mature an extra week or 2 extra sometimes! ☮️

Top Bottom