Did i top my plant correctly

• Thread starter Jmescudi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jmescudi

Hello this is my first time growing, my brother is guiding me a bit as hit plant is about 1-2 weeks older. Be told me to top my plant, i did watch some videos and think i may have done it wrong but i want to double check with a community.

the first photo is my plant and the second photo is what I’m trying to replicate.

i do have a 2nd question, if i did this right, on the first photo will the new colas grow from the big circle on the or the 2 small circles I’ve circled on the plant?
Did i top my plant correctly 2
Did i top my plant correctly

Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The 2 small circles at the top of the stub. Remove these large leaves. Just leave that nice stub sticking up to stop the
stem from splitting under load as the plant gets bigger.

Bellow. Where you have the larger circle.
This is where your plant will now grow it's new stems from. One on each side of the stem.

J

Jmescudi

The 2 small circles at the top of the stub. Remove these large leaves. Just leave that nice stub sticking up to stop the
stem from splitting under load as the plant gets bigger.

Bellow. Where you have the larger circle.
This is where your plant will now grow it's new stems from. One on each side of the stem.
Thank you so much for the response and the videos !!
So from my understanding , is i have to cute those fan leaves that I’ve circled as well??

IMG 6102
J

Jmescudi

Hopefully i did it correctly and didn’t just kill my plant, here is an updated picture , would love a response to know if i did it correct lol thanks in advance :D

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

That will do nicely. Just let the new stalks grow now.
It will take a day or so for the plant to respond but it will just pick up and grow.
Check out the videos on how to mainline. I love mainlining. Gives me something to mess with and keeps the plant short, not all up in the lights.

What are you feeding her?

J

Jmescudi

I
It will take a day or so for the plant to respond but it will just pick up and grow.
Check out the videos on how to mainline. I love mainlining. Gives me something to mess with and keeps the plant short, not all up in the lights.
i bookmarked this thread, to my Home Screen. I’ll have to check out the mainline video out a little more, my tent is only 4ft tall so i don’t want it to get too tall.

You’ve been a major help!!!! Thank you so much

Top Bottom