Did Jack's Professional dye color change?

• Thread starter FTWx561
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FTWx561

Until recently I was purchasing the 1lb containers of Jack's. It was working great so I decided to go with the 25lb bag. I received the bag and is a much different color than the stuff I had previously. The new stuff has a very blue tone, almost as if it has CalNit mixed in. The bag shows the same analysis as on the tubs I have but mixes a different color as well. The older stuff mixed up to a light yellow color. The newer stuff mixes to a dark blue, darker than that of the CalNit. Has anyone noticed a change in the dye color? It is either that or I was receiving/did receive a bad batch.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I noticed the hydro stayed the same and the cal-nitrate was changed to dark blue. I've been rocking it for a few months and it works just as good.

F

FTWx561

That's odd, my CalNit is the same color, just the Jacks has changed from yellow to blue. I mixed up a res anyway and the e.c. did come in the same as the previous nutes.

F

FTWx561

They replied by email with the following.

"It seems you got some product with Dye in it. It is exactly the same as the yellow without dye. We have recently started to manufacture this without dye. Sorry for the confusion"

So there you have it.

Top Bottom