Did my plant go into flower on its own ?

• Thread starter Abel2fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abel2fly

Abel2fly

It’s beginning to look like it is going into flower? It’s my first time grow so I’m not sure but I haven’t changed the light schedule or anything

Did my plant go into flower on its own
Did my plant go into flower on its own 2
Did my plant go into flower on its own 3
Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Did you order seeds or did you throw down a bag seed? There are photo period plants and there are auto flowering plants. Autoflowering plants are like determinate tomatoes they have a set path to maturity and will flower when it is their time to. Photo period plants will flower when you change your light schedule. There are things that can make a photo period plant flower. Let's say you have the light too high and it gets under lit. If it doesnt get enough DLI then it will flower. I think stress can also cause flowering but only if the schedule is close to fall for example I've seen plants start flowering with a 14/10 schedule before.

In conclusion

1. Check your genetics
2. Make sure it is getting at least 18 hours of light a day
3. Make sure environmental stresses are at a minimum

Abel2fly

Abel2fly

Did you order seeds or did you throw down a bag seed? There are photo period plants and there are auto flowering plants. Autoflowering plants are like determinate tomatoes they have a set path to maturity and will flower when it is their time to. Photo period plants will flower when you change your light schedule. There are things that can make a photo period plant flower. Let's say you have the light too high and it gets under lit. If it doesnt get enough DLI then it will flower. I think stress can also cause flowering but only if the schedule is close to fall for example I've seen plants start flowering with a 14/10 schedule before.

In conclusion

1. Check your genetics
2. Make sure it is getting at least 18 hours of light a day
3. Make sure environmental stresses are at a minimum
I know it is guava og but I got it in a sack and just planted it

visajoe1

visajoe1

Looks like an auto to me, the fan leaves looks like it has ruderalis traits

Latest posts

Top Bottom