Did my Skywalker OG Auto hermie on me?

• Thread starter TONKAMAN77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

This is my 3 1/2 week old Skywalker OG Autoflower from ILGM seeds. It's been growing robust since sprout. It's in soil using Big Buds and Blooms nutrients. I was examining it today and noticed this in one of the crotches. I've never had a plant hermie on me and was hoping this one hasn't. She's kept under 450 watt LEDs after the sun goes down but during the day I have her outside since weather and Temps have been perfect in VA. She's on 18/6 light schedule. Can someone that knows more about this take a look and tell me what you think by the photos? Would love to here what you think.

Did my skywalker og auto hermie on me
Did my skywalker og auto hermie on me 2
Did my skywalker og auto hermie on me 3
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
This is my 3 1/2 week old Skywalker OG Autoflower from ILGM seeds. It's been growing robust since sprout. It's in soil using Big Buds and Blooms nutrients. I was examining it today and noticed this in one of the crotches. I've never had a plant hermie on me and was hoping this one hasn't. She's kept under 450 watt LEDs after the sun goes down but during the day I have her outside since weather and Temps have been perfect in VA. She's on 18/6 light schedule. Can someone that knows more about this take a look and tell me what you think by the photos? Would love to here what you think.

Looks that way. I'd snip that off and check daily for more. Just don't let it open and spit pollen

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Looks that way. I'd snip that off and check daily for more. Just don't let it open and spit pollen
I appreciate it. That was the only one I found after inspecting every inch of it. I carefully snipped it and tossed down the toilet. I didn't know if it was a sac or maybe a swollen calyx but didn't want to wait to find out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom