did overdrive improve ur yeild

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

hi just been reading alot on this but im on a run with advanced nutes using sensi a+b with big bud im about to swap the bb with overdrive so im just curious if anyone as gained/lost yeild using this add
peace ts

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

big bud and over drive is two of there better products they make at advanced,,,,,,The bigbud powder is #1,,,,,,but it looks diffrent now

OverDrive is one of the finer finishing bloom boosters out there

and thats from a advanced hater my self,,,,,,the past 5 years that company went from my fav to most hated:harvest:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I've had good success with od u can finish a tad sooner and it gives a girth boost at the end. But cost of an stuff sometimes doesn't make it worth while hydro too with bigger res size can eat a thousand bucks fast with a not so huge increase in yeild.

squarepusher

squarepusher

OD is a good formula, I've seen the recipe and agree, its one of the more valid/bang for your buck AN products

C

Cereall

Excellent post, just switched to the connoisseur line myself as im looking to switch from humboldt to exclusively advanced and i will be sure to pick up big bud and overdrive from the posts mentioned above.

NOW... what about voodoo juice?

B

Buddy Flowers

"Big Bud and Overdrive used in tandem is great. Big Bud elongates the bud and Overdrive fills it in. "

kind of. overdrive catalyzes a second stage of flowering in the plant and Hammerhead is used as a densener/hardener

deacon1503

deacon1503

i have big bud, overdrive, hammerhead, and super bud blaster. can i incorporate all of them in a 8 week bloom cycle? what would be the best recipe for dwc? i also have bud ignitor for days 1-10 of flower.

T

trusmoker

nice few replys there guys im deep in to week 6 on the overdrive soon be ditching it for water lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom