did she stretch or normal?

• Thread starter emma.dir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

emma.dir

hows she look? why are there so many leaves forming at the bottom? my other plant did the same thing in those leaves yellowed because they don't get light down there. when it fills out

Did she stretch or normal
E

emma.dir

should I cut the big leaves? or any other recommendations or should I just keep leaving it alone? i fed a little cal mag and veg food

N

Natep

I would top it here and then do lst to create a canopy that took up as much space as you have. It would be the difference of 1 big bud or 4

DDD40CED 4A3E 42BF 800E 34DB8869C9D9
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I would top it here and then do lst to create a canopy that took up as much space as you have. It would be the difference of 1 big bud or 4
Why not just supercrop it at that line, and keep the top, but have it moved out of the way? Then you can lst away without losing that growth. If you want to top, start way sooner than that, IF that’s your preference of coarse.

N

Natep

Why not just supercrop it at that line, and keep the top, but have it moved out of the way? Then you can lst away without losing that growth. If you want to top, start way sooner than that, IF that’s your preference of coarse.
I agree should have been topped a long time ago. I would top it so that it diverts the grows to the four nodes below. Then lst those till they fill the canopy space. If you just super crop it will continue up that main line. This will help it fill out faster.

Top Bottom