Did this plant hermie ? Or wtf

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

So this plant is 3 weeks into flower it seemed like the white hairs stopped growing or something idk like they look weird like it pollinated though I would have no idea how that could have happened. No males around don’t go to any other grows. Anyone got any insite ? I do have another plant same strain with plenty of white hairs.

Did this plant hermie  or wtf
Did this plant hermie  or wtf 2
Did this plant hermie  or wtf 3
Did this plant hermie  or wtf 4
Did this plant hermie  or wtf 5
K

Komonsense

I can't really see any seeds/nanners
Possibly just some weird genetics ? I have seen someone else who’s flower was just bud with almost no white hairs at all at week 8 and it wasn’t herm and it was from the same breeder different strain though. But here’s my other plant same strain diff seed
309707F0 8201 47F2 B6C5 C27693154EDA

steamroller

steamroller

What should I do squeeze some see if they are hard or a seeds in it ?
Yea. One way or another you want to know if they are seeds , balls, or mutation..
I would want to know ,as a plant that can seed others needs restraint IMO.

K

Komonsense

Yea. One way or another you want to know if they are seeds , balls, or mutation..
I would want to know ,as a plant that can seed others needs restraint IMO.
So there was nothing in the buds but in the bracts where the first white hairs usually show up in first flower I had to dig into them but in the very middle I found just one of these in each I’m assuming they are little seeds.
34CFEA93 B66E 4C6A 8D12 812127F62FAF
They are found in this location On the plant bud nowhere else
93505C12 863B 4338 9B79 26618A3157A8

K

Komonsense

After a lot of research and already cutting down the plant. I looked in every single one of my plants and found these same thing and they are in every calyx they are even in my plant 2 weeks from harvest all the other plants have plenty of white hairs and no nanners or male parts whatsoever. I have learned that they are the ovule of the plant. They would become a seed if pollinated. Some genetics have larger ovules then others. Some ovules can even get brown like a seed but are not seeds. So to save someone else the trouble of freaking out and cutting down a plant check to make sure they aren’t just ovules first. Ovules look very similar but are small and don’t develop into a seed they are attached to the two white hairs coming out of the bract. For anyone who would like to test this go to a female plant pull off a bract and open it up and you’ll find a tiny little green seed looking deal. Don’t freak out like I did lol.

Top Bottom