Didn't Take A Cutting?

• Thread starter Whitejak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Whitejak

This is probably a lost cause, but I was wondering if you didn't take a cutting could a cannabis plant grow back if cut down to the stem. I got seeds from a seedbank and it was labeled as Autoflowering but after two months of being kept in my Mother room (not enough space to move) it still hadn't start to flower. After I had moved it and noticed how beautiful the buds were I was kicking myself for not having a descent cut from it. Is there any hope???

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

ive taken a cut from a 3 week into flower plant, its already rooted and now in a solo cup 2 weeks later under 18/6.

I also realized I missed taking a cut of another strain. I just took a couple cuts of her yesterday, about week 8 in flower. im not gonna be upset if this doesn't root, as only 1 patient likes this plant. but if it roots, then ill gladly regrow her.

I would take a couple large cuttings and leave everything on the cutting. just trim the tips of the fans, leave ALL the buds and any other leaves. the more the better to help it regrow.

Icristal

Icristal

I have harvested a plant,,but left a fair amount growth on the bottom quarter to reveg the plant. It can be and has been done to save a strain,,,good luck. I re-potted it, then hit it with good nute's, and watched it regrow,,,it takes time but you will be happy you saved it. As for the stuff that dies while it regrows,,let it fall off by itself at first, but as new growth developes,,then you can easily cut it off a little at a time.

W

Whitejak

Thank you for all the info Gentleman... Such speedy response very much appreciated. So just gonna sit and play the waiting game.

seanesean

seanesean

So I did a side by side of 1 strain northern berry. I rejuved 3 and grew the others from seed on a grow this year. I was really amazed at how good the rejuvenated plants did. They were not as tall as the one from the same seeds. It depends on how many sites you leave on it.The ones that regrew did mature before the same strain from seed. But this is a great way to keep a strain. My next grow I'm going to regrow everything and see the results.

Top Bottom