dieing pistols

• Thread starter Dredog32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dredog32

Dredog32

I recently used bt catapiller killer and neem oil on my plant it seemed to damaged my plants any advice, ?
Dieing pistols

derkaderk

derkaderk

I've had the same issue with neem, burns the pistils. I've even spayed the neem off before the next morning with the same result.

In the future it's definitely a last resort for me. Preventative measures and spot treatment are key imo.

derkaderk

derkaderk

I think the amount sprayed,and concentration of neem has a lot to do with the reaction for sure.

Dredog32

Dredog32

Yea I probably mixed to much, will my girl recover? I rinsed her off today with plain ph d water, I sprayed her on Monday, and noticed the damage yesterday.

william76

william76

Yea I probably mixed to much, will my girl recover? I rinsed her off today with plain ph d water, I sprayed her on Monday, and noticed the damage yesterday.
Yea,she should be ok if shes not to badly damaged,i done it before and it looks bad but they recovered,mines weren't as far into flower though,good luck,76

Dredog32

Dredog32

One more question, this morning my buds were a little damp from a light rain on my 9lb hammer, was gonna chop her , but should I wait a day or two to let her dry up a bit, she just doesn't seem to be as sticky as before.

Dredog32

Dredog32

I didn't, another person recommend it, I use a foiler spray by nectar for the gods.

Dredog32

Dredog32

my buds are still a little wet but I wanted to chop her today, I noticed the tricome heads are starting to degrade, not all but a few, I was gonna wait till the soil dried up then chop her but what do u guys think?

Dredog32

Dredog32

would it be ok if I chopped her tonight and hanged her up to dry with a little fan, I just didn't want to get bud mold?

william76

william76

would it be ok if I chopped her tonight and hanged her up to dry with a little fan, I just didn't want to get bud mold?
You could chop her tonite but if shes still wet there's more chance of budrot,could leave her till morning,but if you have to chop her,make sure the fan isn't pointimg continuously at the weed,use an oscillating fan if you can,plenty air movement in the same room,good luck,76

Top Bottom