Diesel Drift, G13xHaze, God's Glue

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
They look great! Maybe a lil droopy on the right side over watered a hair?

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

They look great! Maybe a lil droopy on the right side over watered a hair?
May be that it just got bent and raped sideways quite literally just before that pic 💁 supercrop and force that chubby plant in under the net same height as the other 2 small ones... I expect some stress... But they have been in soil since end of May, they can handle it. Shoved them in and watered so probably some mixture of the circumstances anyway. Will update in a few days, once the little flowering puff balls appear and things have recovered better hopefully 😂

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Just a quick couple pics from this morning. Not much to say other than it is clear the bigger plant is going to need more nutes.. 💁 will probably give it a heavier dose of the Grow Big next feed, last feed was a half serving for her since I included some Tiger bloom with it 50/50 to kick off the light changing. Tbh in my experience so far I have not really liked using tiger bloom, seems like every time I do it throws something WAYYY off and I end up with some lower yellowing. Then I flush and stop and it's better... Idk thinking bout just cutting it out entirely.

IMG 20200805 100649
IMG 20200805 100715
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Photo dump since i was slacking on this thread 😂 sorry guys maybe I'll document next grow better in more detail... Since I got a new light to test out and review... 💁 Anyways here's some pics. 🤦
Harvested the Diesel drift already so this what's going on the tent currently

00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200908170401932 COVER
00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200908170346941 COVER
00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200908170336115 COVER
00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200908170325409 COVER
00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200908170307340 COVER
00000IMG 00000 BURST20200908170228765 COVER
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Photo dump since i was slacking on this thread 😂 sorry guys maybe I'll document next grow better in more detail... Since I got a new light to test out and review... 💁 Anyways here's some pics. 🤦
Harvested the Diesel drift already so this what's going on the tent currently
Looking great over there. What kinda light did you get? Happy grows.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Looking great over there. What kinda light did you get? Happy grows.
Viparspectra sent me their new XS1500. I already have the previous version, the p1500, so I will use them side by side to compare the generic part version vs the newest version. Same wattage, just one use samsung/meanwell plus IR and the other older model uses generic everything. Should be interesting to see the difference between the two.
I will grow 2 plants under each in SCRoG kept small (<2') and see how it goes :)

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Viparspectra sent me their new XS1500. I already have the previous version, the p1500, so I will use them side by side to compare the generic part version vs the newest version. Same wattage, just one use samsung/meanwell plus IR and the other older model uses generic everything. Should be interesting to see the difference between the two.
I will grow 2 plants under each in SCRoG kept small (<2') and see how it goes :)
Niceee. Can’t turn down a free light. You will def see a difference with the new light.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Niceee. Can’t turn down a free light. You will def see a difference with the new light.
We shall see next grow! I'll be planting the Wookie and cherry for this one I think.
Speaking of which I gotta quit slacking and get that tshirt out haha sorry for the delay.... No real excuse...
💨🎶I was gonna mail your shirt. But then I got high... Oooooooo I was gonna get up and send that shit but then I got high then I got high then I got highhhhhhh 🤦💤

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
We shall see next grow! I'll be planting the Wookie and cherry for this one I think.
Speaking of which I gotta quit slacking and get that tshirt out haha sorry for the delay.... No real excuse...
💨🎶I was gonna mail your shirt. But then I got high... Oooooooo I was gonna get up and send that shit but then I got high then I got high then I got highhhhhhh 🤦💤
Hahahhahaha not a problem brotha.. I’ve been blessed with some pretty great shit after networking with some peeps. My seed stash is growing. #seedstash2020. remember those are reg seeds not fems, so cross fingers on good luck 🍀👍🏻. I had great M/F ratio with the cherry @ 3/5 were female. Hope you have the same.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

As much as I'd love to keep a male for some pollen and do all that I just don't have the space for it. Also why I haven't tried taking clones or anything either... I have just had my few plants in each space growing out to harvest repeat... I wish I had a whole room dedicated to growing but that sadly has been my own bedroom and closet.... Not glamorous but it works for now. 🤷

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
As much as I'd love to keep a male for some pollen and do all that I just don't have the space for it. Also why I haven't tried taking clones or anything either... I have just had my few plants in each space growing out to harvest repeat... I wish I had a whole room dedicated to growing but that sadly has been my own bedroom and closet.... Not glamorous but it works for now. 🤷
All you can do is pop em and hope for a few females haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom