CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
2000pm's Diesel Fire pic.

944483 190704117751678 987169773 n

catdaddy

catdaddy

2000pm's Diesel Fire pic.

View attachment 323356
yo, CV, you are a lame to say the least.

for those who are not aware or haven't visited the mag as of lately, please forgive me, but allow me to explain why i say what i say.

first off, dude have been known for ducking people. people have been having legitimate questions and concerns and he choose to ignore them, but when a drop is in the works, he somehow conveniently isn't all that busy to post multiple times to let everyone about the drop.

lastly, dude have recently had all threads and comments removed from his section on the mag that had talks of poor germ rates, herm reports and talks of slow and undesirable plants; basically anything with negative comments or detrimental to sales. shit if i knew you were going to be on it like that, i wouldn't have jumped on the Loompa HeadBand x Fire OG bx.

i find it funny that he had the time to post a pic, right after all threads and comments removed, so i take it that another drop is due sometime in the very near future with diesel fire in it.

you guys can take that for whatever you want, whether it be Cat is a hater or Cat is putting us up on game, but you've been warned.

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah cat tell it how it is bro:-)
space.

for those who are not aware or haven't visited the mag as of lately, please forgive me, but allow me to explain why i say what i say.

first off, dude have been known for ducking people. people have been having legitimate questions and concerns and he choose to ignore them, but when a drop is in the works, he somehow conveniently isn't all that busy to post multiple times to let everyone about the drop.

lastly, dude have recently had all threads and comments removed from his section on the mag that had talks of poor germ rates, herm reports and talks of slow and undesirable plants; basically anything with negative comments or detrimental to sales. shit if i knew you were going to be on it like that, i wouldn't have jumped on the Loompa HeadBand x Fire OG bx.

i find it funny that he had the time to post a pic, right after all threads and comments removed, so i take it that another drop is due sometime in the very near future with diesel fire in it.

you guys can take that for whatever you want, whether it be Cat is a hater or Cat is putting us up on game, but you've been warned.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I for 1 knows the cat is not a hater and keeps it 100 so if you speaking on something you have reason to my good man.

catdaddy

catdaddy

^ yes.indeed.im dying to ask wots going on:)haha. waay to much respect for the man tho:)
space

so far he's deleted 8 threads as of yesterday, this one is another that was started by another member on the mag today, that is due to be deleted very soon as well.
freedombegins;5847894 said:
Cannaventure,

Ive been a fan for a couple years. You have always appeared solid. i bombed out a grand on the end of the world drop to support you. I dont understand why peoples threads would be completley deleted just because their mentionionig having issues with your gear, its very bad looking when some one reads theses threads and instead of having someone from cannaventure respond in an understanding matter the whole thread dissapears! What the fuck man thats some communist ass control shit just deleting someones thread just so no one sees about the problems coming from some of your gear! It would be much appreciated if you maybe could come in here and let people know whats up? Im sitting on a bunch of ur gear and dont know if i should even pop it and thats really sad i could care less about the g i spent this is about treating customers with respect and clearly you dont seem to care at all if you just gonna delete peoples threads showing problems of ur gear!:ying:

F

freedombegin

so far he's deleted 8 threads as of yesterday, this one is another that was started by another member on the mag today, that is due to be deleted very soon as well.

My message was deleted shortly after i posted it by the editor over there he was also responsible for deleting the other messages others had left as well as some messages i posted right after that one. I might have been quick to get mad as it seems it wasnt cannaventure who deleted the threads but an editor at that site... either way people really want to know whats up with cannaventure I was speaking up because threads were deleted

catdaddy

catdaddy

My message was deleted shortly after i posted it by the editor over there he was also responsible for deleting the other messages others had left as well as some messages i posted right after that one. I might have been quick to get mad as it seems it wasnt cannaventure who deleted the threads but an editor at that site... either way people really want to know whats up with cannaventure I was speaking up because threads were deleted
huh, so you say. i am not going for that, Canna is well aware of the situation and have deleted posts of negative talk before.

funny how those threads that was deleted been there for sometime, with just a couple of people stating problems, but as soon as people started to grow his latest releases out and reporting of herms, bad germ rates, and poor performing plants, multiple threads get deleted all at once. why now?

even if you believed that was the case with the mod, why did he wait until this specific moment to start deleting threads and post in threads about poor germ rates, poor performing plants and herms? if that is the case, why didn't this mod do this to all the breeders section with such talk?

also, seen enough dudes on multiple boards that have had issues with dude stock, he have yet to get back to them and have been avoiding them like the plague. don't believe me, look around here, seeddepot and rollitup as well. his reply "i've been very busy". like some have stated, if he was so busy, how come every time there's a drop, he's posting up like a mad man and never answering pm's or post in the same threads that people have addressed him in?

like i said, sorry to hear that you dropped all that bread on his gear, and for your sake, i hope he takes care of you if you were to ever have any problems.

F

freedombegin

Yea i dont really know what to think at this point, cennsorship of good info is bad karma so if it was the editor or cannaventure it makes the situation look fishy at best. Everything your saying makes sense to me and I agree catdaddy and it's definitley not cool theses people are getting ignored at all. not the best buisness practice at all but just maybe maybe he will come in and just explain this situation im gonna just wait a lil longer to see how it all plays out.

Im sitting on multiple packs of cookie wreck, fire cookies, blackberry trainwreck just gonna wait a bit longer

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yea i dont really know what to think at this point, cennsorship of good info is bad karma so if it was the editor or cannaventure it makes the situation look fishy at best. Everything your saying makes sense to me and I agree catdaddy and it's definitley not cool theses people are getting ignored at all. not the best buisness practice at all but just maybe maybe he will come in and just explain this situation im gonna just wait a lil longer to see how it all plays out.

Im sitting on multiple packs of cookie wreck, fire cookies, blackberry trainwreck just gonna wait a bit longer

Pop them packs!! You paid for them so get crackin. ;)

Patanjali

Patanjali

ah look at this man.patanjalis threafds been jacked by c.v:(lol. hows the grow mate?
space
Haha... Thanks SB! Sheeesh, I leave town for a few days and I come back to this lol. One DF girl is a major stretcher. Definitely not a keeper for me. The other is looking nice enough. They should be going into flower in another week or so I'll try and post some picts up before they do.

And to CVS, this is a thread dedicated to showing off your gear. Normally I would be super stoked if a breeder posted in my thread. But ummm... ya, thanks for stopping in and saying hi... well, actually you didn't say hi. You posted someone else's pict in my thread? Seriously, who does that? How about a little common courtesy next time? Poor form man.

I have yet to hear CD say anything remotely close to this. This dude is always a super positive, straight shootin mofo. Pretty much it's like this, if My Dawg doesn't like you, then something is wrong with you man. And after not even bothering to say hi and posting someone else's picture in my thread - you won't see any more of your strains in my garden.

:finger:

spacebomb

spacebomb

Y
Haha... Thanks SB! Sheeesh, I leave town for a few days and I come back to this lol. One DF girl is a major stretcher. Definitely not a keeper for me. The other is looking nice enough. They should be going into flower in another week or so I'll try and post some picts up before they do.

And to CVS, this is a thread dedicated to showing off your gear. Normally I would be super stoked if a breeder posted in my thread. But ummm... ya, thanks for stopping in and saying hi... well, actually you didn't say hi. You posted someone else's pict in my thread? Seriously, who does that? How about a little common courtesy next time? Poor form man.

I have yet to hear CD say anything remotely close to this. This dude is always a super positive, straight shootin mofo. Pretty much it's like this, if My Dawg doesn't like you, then something is wrong with you man. And after not even bothering to say hi and posting someone else's picture in my thread - you won't see any more of your strains in my garden.

yeah man dont be fooled by em bro.nicw work bro
space:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

yes ^ indeed brother.if our dawg,cat daddy, dont like da smell of you then thats good enough for me.i wouldnt say NOTHING C.V but remember the real nasty e mail you,ur company sent me? oh yeah!PEOPLE THEY TRIED TO BLACKMAIL ME!ALL CAUS I WANTED A PACK OF CRUSHED SREEDS REPLACED!.i was told if i didnt want customs,police at MY DOORid be ,a smart man to drop it,?really mate eh!. c.v seeds are CONMEN.SORRY TO THE C.V LOYALL I REALLY AM. but imagine they said that TO ANYONE OF YOUS? NOW WHAT DO U FEEL? exactlly people. sorry patanjali i had to rant that out bro. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW EH
SPACE

Top Bottom