Diesel Krypto (Sour Diesel x Florida Krypto)

• Thread starter XmanN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

XmanN

Picked up a cut from The Health Center (THC) in Denver. Just wondering if anyone has grown her out or smoked some? Here she is sitting in roots soil bent over and tied down.

Diesel krypto sour diesel x florida krypto
Diesel krypto sour diesel x florida krypto 2
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Florida "Krypto" isn't a strain. Its what we called the high grade "sensimilla" growing up in Florida....sounds bullshit to me...I'm from Florida...

X

XmanN

Yeah i never heard of krypto but you never know with all the new hybrids. thanks man i'll just hope for the best.

D

dailychronic

Florida "Krypto" isn't a strain. Its what we called the high grade "sensimilla" growing up in Florida....sounds bullshit to me...I'm from Florida...

agreed but it could be some bag seed someone grew it turned out to be dank and all the person knew was it was called krypt. All dank used to be called krypt, not so much anymore though. If it was krypt it had to be dank or it wouldn't have been called so.

regardless of that the plant looks good and healthy hopefully it will grow some killer smoke.

X

XmanN

wish i could respond back to you guys quicker but i have to wait on my ten post to clear. Thanks dailychronic i will be doing a journal & report since she seems to be an unknown strain.

T

Tierra Rojo

I am running the same cut. The Health Center received it as a cut, and they are not sure what it is. The person that gave it to them said it was ECSD X Florida Krypto. Who knows? It is a fast growing plant that clones like a champ. That's all I know so far. Huge leaves. I'll let you know what she does.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

LOL, I just cracked a couple bag seeds from Florida a while back, got 2 females and one male...should I cross the male to my ECSD? Hahahahaha....

T

Tierra Rojo

That's probably how it went down Mopho. Can't answer PM's man. Not enough posts. I'll hit you up at the other spot.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

with the ecsd having herm genes in it..i wouldnt breed anything to it.. thats just me

did a mass breeding months ago and ECSD and MTF i took out of the room and tossed them being they both showed bananas once i took my lights down to 10/14 the batch before the breeding
:sick0004: ecsd and mtf..no longer in my mum room

My dialed in ECSD hasn't hermied bad at all, very managable....never any selfed seeds, just a few nanners here and there....don't take her past 73 days and the nanners stay sterile...I've had other strains hermie much worse...I love my ECSD and I don't think I'll ever toss her out....

You sure you had the real ECSD cut and not an S1 or a Rezhog creation?

Tripsick

Tripsick

I'm going to reverse a ECSD clone very soon... Ill post pics once its complete.
Its worth trying anyway.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I'm going to reverse a ECSD clone very soon... Ill post pics once its complete.
Its worth trying anyway.

That'd be a worthwhile endeavor. I wouldn't mind some ECSD pollen laying around, myself...

What do you plan on using to reverse it? DM Reverse? Supplemental CS?

Tripsick

Tripsick

Colloidal silver to start with. I just got my .999 silver wire in. now i just need to put it together. I hope to get enough pollen to spread around but i hear sometimes they just will not produce pollen.. we will see

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

Picked up a cut from The Health Center (THC) in Denver. Just wondering if anyone has grown her out or smoked some? Here she is sitting in roots soil bent over and tied down.
i haven't tried that one but so far i like the clones from thc. only clean cut's (of stuff i want to grow) i've seen in co. but i'm sure theirs others.
i'm running their Maui and master kush now. i had their banana kush but let it go because the bk samples i had did not do it for me. insane banana smell though.

don't they call kripy or something like that too?

My dialed in ECSD hasn't hermied bad at all, very managable....never any selfed seeds, just a few nanners here and there....don't take her past 73 days and the nanners stay sterile...I've had other strains hermie much worse...I love my ECSD and I don't think I'll ever toss her out....

You sure you had the real ECSD cut and not an S1 or a Rezhog creation?
i'm real happy with my clone-only sour d. it may be the ecsd if their is a difference. i need to run her and see. i wish the labs had a DNA clone bank that you could take a leaf to and find out what you had.
Colloidal silver to start with. I just got my .999 silver wire in. now i just need to put it together. I hope to get enough pollen to spread around but i hear sometimes they just will not produce pollen.. we will see
are you going to drink any of it or is it just for the plants?
i've heard a lot of good things about Colloidal silver and a few bad.

B

BudGood

i'm real happy with my clone-only sour d. it may be the ecsd if their is a difference. i need to run her and see. i wish the labs had a DNA clone bank that you could take a leaf to and find out what you had.

You're talking about the DSD? Definitely NOT the ECSD, only half ESCD in that if my memory is correct. :icon_cookie:

X

XmanN

i haven't tried that one but so far i like the clones from thc. only clean cut's (of stuff i want to grow) i've seen in co. but i'm sure theirs others.
i'm running their Maui and master kush now. i had their banana kush but let it go because the bk samples i had did not do it for me. insane banana smell though.

Picked up (Banana Kush, Bubbleberry, Sour Chunk, Pez, & 77) almost the rest of my order the other day. Guy gave me a free gram because it wasn't ready which was cool of him. just waiting on the sour grapes now.

Took some cuts off the DK stuck them in some rapidrooters 3 weeks later... nothing :headbang

So i made a DIY cloner, will see how that goes.

SA400023
SA400024
Tripsick

Tripsick

are you going to drink any of it or is it just for the plants?
i've heard a lot of good things about Colloidal silver and a few bad.

I'm just going to use it on the plants. i should figure a way to sell it.. lol they say i have enough to make 24k worth of colloidal server... This is the non toxic way but if it doesnt work ill order the chems from a photo developing site..

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

You're talking about the DSD? Definitely NOT the ECSD, only half ESCD in that if my memory is correct. :icon_cookie:

no, i got a sour d from our buddy that used to have the delivery service and had the grape ape, sour d and ak47... you remember him. the ga from him was fire and the ak was good too. the first sour d batch i got from him was early and looked like he had issues with her but i got the clone and she turned out sic.
the dsd is my disp production strain but she makes some nice oil.
Picked up (Banana Kush, Bubbleberry, Sour Chunk, Pez, & 77) almost the rest of my order the other day. Guy gave me a free gram because it wasn't ready which was cool of him. just waiting on the sour grapes now.

Took some cuts off the DK stuck them in some rapidrooters 3 weeks later... nothing :headbang

So i made a DIY cloner, will see how that goes.
nice. keep us updated on how they measure up. i'll do the same.

I'm just going to use it on the plants. i should figure a way to sell it.. lol they say i have enough to make 24k worth of colloidal server... This is the non toxic way but if it doesnt work ill order the chems from a photo developing site..

as in $24,000?

D

dailychronic

New yorkers and other out of state people call it krippy floridians call it krypt

X

XmanN

nice. keep us updated on how they measure up. i'll do the same.
QUOTE]

I plan to CloneDoc. It will be my first grow :sweating I'm going to start a journal if i can get these clones to root.

PEz & Bananakush from THC.?.Enjoy and keep us posted on how they turn out. :big_boss: :smoke

These will be in my journal as well, have you grown or smoked either?

"The KiLL"

The very little info that Ive found on this strain is all from 14er Holistics in Boulder.

"I ended up just sampling a couple types, their Great Northern and Diesel Krypto. I hadn’t heard of these specific strains before but they were just too gorgeous and mouth watering not to try. Both strains, but especially the Diesel Krypto, are coated in trichomes and sticky to the touch."

"The tangerine haze was really awesome, and so was the Krypto diesel, real fire."

LOOKS LIKE SOME KILL TO ME

DSC 0208
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

New yorkers and other out of state people call it krippy floridians call it krypt

ive never heard 1 floridian say the word krypt before, when i was younger the word krippy was thrown around by mostly young clueless kids that had no idea what they were smoking so they called it krippy ,just like in ny they attatch the word piff to anything resembling haze, just like in cali they call any indica "kush".....i used to get some northern lights back in the early 90's and people always tried calling it krippy, while the real heads knew what it was....i think the term krippy came out of kryptonite(superman)....any way whatever strain they crossed to the diesel i hope it turns out well for you...take care

Top Bottom