Diesel Kush circa 2006

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I won some beans a couple months back fom the Joe Schmoe auction they are Reefer Man Diesel kush circa 2006 . Im getting ready to germ these what different feno's can I expect. Thanks for any help JACK...:damnhippie:

convex

convex

Rm-95 Reeferman's Sour Diesel
The original sour diesel clone was crossed with a classic citrusy Kush ibl to make something
really explosive. Easy to grow, making high yields, crazy shit in both the flavour department and
deep stash headies compartment, weed that you lied to your wife about and said it was gone
much sooner than it acctually was, all jsut to fulfill your hunger your fiendish fiendish
cannahunger... This weed proves some good things acctually come from newyork... SOME BAD
ASS SHIT!!!
Inside Finish time: 9-10 weeks/ Outside finish time: Nov/Variation: 4/ Odor Level:5 /Mold
Resistance: 4.5/ Yield: 5.5/ Ease of Growth; 6/ Feed level:5.5/Stretch 2-2.5x Sativa/Indica 50/50

Cheers

Edit: Scale is 1-6. One being lowest and six highest.

t.o.med

t.o.med

i popped this with about 29 other strains for some outdoor. i was doing about a month veg indoors and every diesel kush autoflowered. i had no problem with his kings kross or the williams mango. i dont think these are too stable.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thanks for the info!!!

R

Reeferman

I have never herd of the disel kush auto flowering if you do a search for Reefermans sour D you will find some sick pics ! they are really frosty outstanding plants ! they are very stable I have more requests for these out stock than nearly any other strains , some real indica plants will auto flower from seeds if the roots are heavily restricted
Rm

t.o.med

t.o.med

hi reeferman dont know what the problem was with those ones never had anything like that happen to me with your gear before. its all good tho i really enjoyed the kings kross btw.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

When are some of those Kush and Sour genetics going to be available again?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Pretty dissapointed the beans where no good not even 1 germed I have popped hundreds of seed and never had this problem :sign0065:.JACK

N

Nirrity

hmm.. if smells like lemon and taste like lemon i wonder could it be a mislabeled harmony?

these fotos are really attractive!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
$250.00 Bucks is a lot of money for not even 1 seed to germ.At least it went to a good cause. The seeds where super small and after 5 days of not germing I broke them open and they where hallow? I had 15 different strains from different breeders and they where all stored the same and popped the same all the seeds where fine... Except the deisel Kush? JACK

N

newbiewitskillz

i feel your pain bro

Man with the way some of these auctions go, there should be some kinda guarantee on things like this happening. Paying 50-700 for a pack and that happens blows hard!!!! If not 1 germed they couldn't have been good or you messed them up somehow. If you had them with successful other poppers then 9 times out of ten they had to be subpar. Just that batch you recieved!!

B

biggs

$250.00 Bucks is a lot of money for not even 1 seed to germ.At least it went to a good cause. The seeds where super small and after 5 days of not germing I broke them open and they where hallow? I had 15 different strains from different breeders and they where all stored the same and popped the same all the seeds where fine... Except the deisel Kush? JACK

thats a real shame. been reading more a more resently about reefermans seeds having poor germ rates. hopefully his new stuff, is a bit better.

nurlord

nurlord

Actually Jack you're missing a lot. I grew that strain for awhile back when it was called Reeferman's Sour Diesel and I had about two pheno's. None of the plants smelled like lemon. More of a modified Sour Diesel with some citrus(I guess some might call it lemon). But with a more "kushy" component than actual Sour Diesel. I will also say that some people I know thought there was only a hint of SD to the taste. Commercial quality yield on at least one pheno if I remember right. The plant was super frosty with light green buds with some purple accents which were mostly on the leaves but also on the tips of the buds. If I'm not mistaken it also had fairly heavy lung expansion.

I do remember it wouldn't clone that easy for me which is how I ended up losing it. I definitely know I wanted some more but decided to go for a strain that was closer to the original SD.

D

Dubsta

Assue u think it smells like Lemon?? No way it smells like some rotten/sour fruit somewhat.. Never had 1 person say lemon, everyone has said it smells sour. This Lemon Arsonal i got right now smells like straight lemons. werid, It smelt similar to the ECSD to me.. I gotta run that ECSD again assuie, I cant wait for u to send it again..

How long did u let that go Aussie?? I never take mine down unless all the leafs are yellow and falling off with purple hues on the tips.. Probably why it had such a Sativa stone to it. I like to let it go 11+

Hey Jack I have a few RM SD F2's, the female is the pic Assuie posted. let me know if u want a few there really stable.

D

Dubsta

And Jack if the seeds were super small then they werent the RM Sour Diesel Kush beans cause my f2's look EXACTLY like the f1's i got back in 06. Big Seeds not small. There a light brown color no spots.

K

KushMaster707

i hope reeferman takes care of you jack so you can get something else just as good goin, though that diesel kush woulda been fyah..

Latest posts

Top Bottom