Diesel Ryder in a Cup Experiment

• Thread starter Prophis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Prophis

This is a little Auto Flower experiment of mine. I Decided to see what would come of this, and it's turning out now. She's about a Month old, from seed.

F2 Diesel Ryder
FFOF Soil in a Party Cup
room with 600w HPS & 2 LED Ufos.

The leaves are yellow from being root bound, as well as now flowering. But aside from that I am impressed (again, thanks JD), Such good genetics.

Dr inacup
Dr inacup2
Dr inacup3
Dr inacup5
P

Prophis

3 days later...
I'm guessing This will be 2-4 grams of frosty goodness, We'll see though. She's almost done. If you do a ton of these plants, make some iso hash outta one.

Looking Nice.
I Feel like she's nearing the end, Thinking about at hanging her to dry this weekend.

Dr1
Dr2
Dr3
Drtop
P

Prophis

2 days later..

d that today will be the day before harvest, so for now- She's going into 24 hrs of darkness.

I took some pictures before putting her in another room. Real frosty, I'm looking forward to this being cured.

My next update will be of the drying.

Enjoy~

Drwhole
Drtop2
Dr
Drmid
Drclose1
Drtop
Drclose2
P

Prophis

week & a half later..

50-60 days total lifespan.

So she's all finished. Here's my last batch of pics.

after drying / curing a bit it smells like sweet & sharp funk. A lot of people got to sample this smoke and everyone commented on the taste.

weight: Only 3gs Dry

potency: 8/10

high: very uplifting. even noticeable after smoking something else. comedown is about 1 1/2 hours away from a good bowl, and is defiantly noticeable.

Thanks for viewing my journal, this was a fun little project to prove you can get 3gr from a simple party cup. Probably more with some good love. if you have a ton of seeds, try a few rows of these puppies!

Drdry
Dr2
Drclose3
Drclose2
Drmicro3
Drmicro2
Dr1
Top Bottom