Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Anybody dabbled with this in the past. A buddy gave it to me, he’s bailing getting rid of all his gear.
6ED3EC5C 6B40 4DD0 8F57 C7850BFC365D

SinCity

SinCity

Anybody dabbled with this in the past. A buddy gave it to me, he’s bailing getting rid of all his gear.View attachment 845953

i'm playing it safe and going back to what i know. i'm sure these soils and nutes are amazing, but i just feel more comfortable controlling all the inputs...so it's pro-mix (which now has mycorrhizae) for me, i use techna-flora and hand-water. still deciding on lights and wattage. so psyched to get back to it...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
i'm playing it safe and going back to what i know. i'm sure these soils and nutes are amazing, but i just feel more comfortable controlling all the inputs...so it's pro-mix (which now has mycorrhizae) for me, i use techna-flora and hand-water. still deciding on lights and wattage. so psyched to get back to it...
I feel that. I haven’t flowered ID in almost a year. Gots scratch that itch I can’t reach.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ahh the good old days,I miss them.Whipping out an old donut bag full of cash and counting it to pay for a new pickup truck,Flustered Salesman says your gonna pay in cash??Yeah you take cash dont you?Manager tells him GTFO and go make some coffee then sits down and starts helping me count.I end up selling P's to that sales manager for years,whos making payments now bitches.
50 dollar eigths are good for the economy!
:D Not great for the pizza delivery guy tho.. hope you tipped him

Top Bottom