Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Changed my mind! Gona finish! Seeds and all!!

Right on man. Some of my girls got blasted by herms from my neighbors grow room and one of the beans produced some of the best bud I've grown.

Just had the same problem with Thrips, seem to be immune to all the common sprays and poisons. You think they're gone, then they come back in force like Spider Mites.

I feel ya on the spider mites. Never ending battle in my outdoor garden.

chemistry

chemistry

Right on man. Some of my girls got blasted by herms from my neighbors grow room and one of the beans produced some of the best bud I've grown.

I feel ya on the spider mites. Never ending battle in my outdoor garden.

It's becoming a losing battle against bugs we once wiped out with soapy water. Looks like super bugs are the future bain of our lives unless we find some weakness to exploit in them.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Super bowl turkey with a custom bacon Bomb mmmmm,mmmmm good!!
5D95C7D7 2F34 4244 A04D F8E2E02EC16E
BFB162E3 B24C 44F1 9416 EB3508195FEC

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Made the mistake of showing that picture to my wife and now I’m not man enough for her. Damn diesel that looks worth clogging some arteries for sure. Post up your recipe!

I’ll take care of her for ya ;-). Kidding of course. Kudos on the bacon bomb bro those are friggin amazing. Made one a couple years ago. Should make another now that I seen yours.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lol, thanks guys! I needed a good cheer up. This grow has completely fallen apart. Flower room seeded like a mofo. Aphids got in veg room. Shit, I’ve removed more then half of veg plants dead foliage.
FD716FE3 BF68 4D56 AB04 49C181DC891C
before
6330AF2A 6E60 45A3 883B 0C55DC59BF06
after;(

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Shit bro.. those greasy monsters! I’m upset right along with you.. Is there any lesson learned here besides ‘if you get aphids your f*%ked’? A buddy of mine just showed me his infestation, that he only told me bout once I was already in the house. (Bastard) He got em from some old potting soil. I washed and changed before messing around in my garden but Is there any preventative measures I should be taking?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Shit bro.. those greasy monsters! I’m upset right along with you.. Is there any lesson learned here besides ‘if you get aphids your f*%ked’? A buddy of mine just showed me his infestation, that he only told me bout once I was already in the house. (Bastard) He got em from some old potting soil. I washed and changed before messing around in my garden but Is there any preventative measures I should be taking?
Only thing I can say is due diligence. I’ve fought a lot of bugs over the years but these aphids take the cake man!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Made the mistake of showing that picture to my wife and now I’m not man enough for her. Damn diesel that looks worth clogging some arteries for sure. Post up your recipe!
Bacon bomb
Italian sausage in the middle not store bought from a actual butcher shop. Mix in a little garlic powder and your favorite bbq sauce. Then tenderly wrap the meat with thick sliced bacon also from the butcher. Cook in a similar tin foil container you see in pic. It will cook in its own juices. When it’s done separate juices and save for cooking.
Turkey
Free range turkey from a butcher.
Olive oil rub down
Then season with
Season salt
Onion salt
Celery salt
Black pepper
Garlic pepper
Cook on Webber with briquettes
When turkey is done and cut up. Filter all juices into a container. Put in fridge. All the fat will rise to the top when cooled. Remove all fat what remains is great for making gravy.

chemistry

chemistry

Only thing I can say is due diligence. I’ve fought a lot of bugs over the years but these aphids take the cake man!

If it's any consolation D, I've just gone through a bug fiesta, mites and unkillable thrips. Lost most of my cutts and a few of my new sprouted seeds. Got to the stage where the insecticides are getting so strong I'm starting to worry about my health when I smoke my bud. And some how they escaped the yellow sticky cards? Bug evolution maybe. A buddy of mine who works in green houses said that since the legalisation of cannabis, big growers are spraying as a matter of course to put off bugs before they bite the leaves, said customers don't like to see bite marks on their weed, makes them think they're smoking or eating dead bug or their eggs. This in turn has brought about super bugs that are resistant to most popular insecticides.

Top Bottom