Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Now it’s time for clones. I use in empty pot same size for a soil template. When I push down setting depth I want to feel and hear the perlite under the pot so I no it’s good and set. After that 2teaspoon azos into the hole. Soil topped off then 2 more tablespoons azos on top of the root mass.
5C687052 6E18 4E48 86FE F48E3C0834C3
43F3D158 80BE 4B71 8221 4AD91CF8B555
E6044459 B423 4AD6 BA1D 4999A1B4635D

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Now for there first watering after transplant. RO water, Herculean bone marrow and mammoth P.
PHd to 6.0
I do not flood first watering especially this time of year when I can’t control the temps because I’m in the damn garage.
D0E5576C C3F9 47A2 A9C3 675A11DCDD93
3BA67796 1DD3 4AAD 9386 0B4E15B11322

When you sing liquid bone meal you have to mix it constantly it settles to the bottom quickly. You won’t get your money worth out of it if you do not.

Last edited:
Ina

Ina

Your thread is very educational and you dogs are really cute:)This size plants with such small containers you are showing,i find that amazing!:)I have one question about mixing your soil.Don't you wet the mix a little before using it?When I mix my soil I wet it,i think the roots make contact with the medium easier(also the ingredients make contact with each other but these are my thoughts,not something scientific,or may be it is?!) that way and seems to me the first watering is easier when the soil is already with a little moisture in it.Even leave the ready mix for 24 hours before using it.Here I see it is not nessesary,i'm just doing it:)A s far as I know perlites could be dangerous for breathing(I guess you know about that,be carefull with it),this dust from it so I wet it when I open the package:)That way the dust can't fly all over the place and get in my nose or lungs.:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Your thread is very educational and you dogs are really cute:)This size plants with such small containers you are showing,i find that amazing!:)I have one question about mixing your soil.Don't you wet the mix a little before using it?When I mix my soil I wet it,i think the roots make contact with the medium easier(also the ingredients make contact with each other but these are my thoughts,not something scientific,or may be it is?!) that way and seems to me the first watering is easier when the soil is already with a little moisture in it.Even leave the ready mix for 24 hours before using it.Here I see it is not nessesary,i'm just doing it:)A s far as I know perlites could be dangerous for breathing(I guess you know about that,be carefull with it),this dust from it so I wet it when I open the package:)That way the dust can't fly all over the place and get in my nose or lungs.:)
No, I do not wet the mix till transplant is complete. When I’m using perlite I always have a fan running to blow the dust away from me preferably towards a wall. When I clean up I use a shop vac with a hepi filter it will contain all the dust picked up.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I actually did find one a few years back from a member here that will stay anonymous. Pine tar kush I remember from I think 1984-1986. Man back then when you could find “the kill” that’s what we called fire back then. You were shitin high cotton cause other wise we was smoking Mexican brick weed with seeds poppin in your face out your pipe cause you missed one when you loaded it. LMFAO

Erick31876

Erick31876

I actually did find one a few years back from a member here that will stay anonymous. Pine tar kush I remember from I think 1984-1986. Man back then when you could find “the kill” that’s what we called fire back then. You were shitin high cotton cause other wise we was smoking Mexican brick weed with seeds poppin in your face out your pipe cause you missed one when you loaded it. LMFAO
I had one pop on me and burned a hole in my new cars seat. I was so pissed. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom