Differences between diode layout on sf-2000 vs kingbrite

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys wanted to get some input on the diode layout of my kingbrite 240 watt qb. They said in their description this is the “sf-2000” model but I notice this has a lot more red diodes than the sf-2000.

The color temp is supposed to be 3500k but I don’t think they showed the specs as to how many reds they used. I’m a new grower and had great results with this fixture but seeing all the red makes me think it’s better for flower?

Let’s start a discussion farmers! Here’s a pic of the kingbrite fixture below
Differences between diode layout on sf 2000 vs kingbrite

Jakecan

Jakecan

Hey guys wanted to get some input on the diode layout of my kingbrite 240 watt qb. They said in their description this is the “sf-2000” model but I notice this has a lot more red diodes than the sf-2000.

The color temp is supposed to be 3500k but I don’t think they showed the specs as to how many reds they used. I’m a new grower and had great results with this fixture but seeing all the red makes me think it’s better for flower?

Let’s start a discussion farmers! Here’s a pic of the kingbrite fixture below
I like this question, following as I'd like to hear others input!

growsince79

growsince79

Let’s start a discussion farmers! Here’s a pic of the kingbrite fixture below View attachment 1161326

Kingbrite spectrum is closer to HLG rspec than spiderfarmer which has more blue.

Top Bottom